Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder Reviews
#107 in Powder

Good - 0

June 01, 2017

OMG!!!! where to start.
    Okay so I first purchased the hourglass ambient strobe lighting powder thinking that it would be used as a highlight (for my cheeks bridge of my nose... high points of the face)
    I actually went into sephora to return it after not liking it as a highlight because it wasnt very pigmented on my fair skin. (Luckily) i didnt have my receipt, and it didnt happen to be scanned on my VIB card, so i was unable to return it. The girl working at sephora told me that it is an all over lighting/setting powder. So i went home and tested it out for a while but i personally didnt really notice a difference at first. (Because i was sitll in the mindset that i purchased this for a pigmented highlight)

After using it for a while I began to notice that my skin looked so flawless, like never before. Ive always had dry skin so ive never really used a setting powder, by oh my god did this ever work wonders. I have received SO many compliments that my skin looks amazing, it look airbrushed.. all things that i have NEVER heard before using this product.

This is definitely a holy frail product for me, and as i am at the bottom of my pan, i absolutely will be repurchasing.

I have very fair skin, and i use the shade incandescent, i absolutely LOVE IT! IT IS A MUST HAVE.

September 29, 2016

I normally use this strobing powder after I am done with my makeup routine and let me tell you that my face is flawless, glowing and definitely healthy-looking. The blurring effect is perfect, mature skin friendly or ideal for girls (or boys) who want just a subtle glow highlighter instead of the Disco Ball, Silver Surfer impression…