Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer SPF
Good

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer SPF Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 365 in Primer

September 23, 2016

I've tried at least over a dozen primers and this is still my favorite. It goes on so smoothly and it keeps me matte all day without feeling heavy or that slippery feel that a lot of primers have. Love!

September 07, 2016

Pricey for a primer, but makeup looks flawless. Feels lightweight on the face. Mine is in a pump. Don't need to use much, absorbs quickly. There's a very faint scent.

August 31, 2016

I have sensitive skin and a lot of skin care products are too rich for my skin and cause me to break out. As a result, I have to be very careful with the types of products I use. When I received a sample of this from Sephora, I noticed my foundation and concealer were much more conducive to blending and had increased staying power. I love this product so much!!

June 14, 2015

This primer is pricy but worth it, it keeps oil at bay, gives you a flawless finish, lasts all day, provides sun protection, and is made without parabens or chemicals. It also helps matte a dewy moist foundation. I think it's the best primer on the market!