Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Reviews
#145 in Face Primer

May 23, 2019

My favourite primer

This is my all time favourite face primer. It really helps make my make up looking fresh longer, less oily, smooth finish. I’ve tried so many other primers and nothing compares. It is a little expensive but it’s worth it. Get it in the largest plastic tube format for the best value.

February 07, 2019

Not bad

I got this as a sample and bought more as soon as I was out. I find the texture off putting on my hands but it makes the skin on my face look flawless. It makes me have an almost airbrushed appearance without looking fakey. It diffuses the light and softens the appearance of pores and other shadows and imperfections on the skin. My holy grail primer!

January 26, 2019

Perfect for anyone with combination skin

I have combination skin and it smooths and blurs the surface of the skin, hiding imperfection and makes my skin tone even. Under make up, it provides a flawless canvas and lasts all day without making my t-zone oily. I love primers and waited a long time to buy this one since it is so expensive. Now that I have and use it, I have no idea why I haven't tried it sooner? Highly recommended and worth the splurge.

September 14, 2018

Amazing

This product is one of the best primers ive used. It does exactly what it says it wi do snd helps my makeup last throughout the day. I also love the way it feels. Drff recommend.

March 31, 2018

Really Works

This primer really works. I have combination/oily skin and this primer helps to keep my oil at bay while also helping makeup last longer. Definitely recommend it for everyone!

August 04, 2017

Love this product!

Love how it feels on my skin and how it keeps my foundation in place the whole day. also works on humid days to keep my foundation from sweating off my face. it is quite expensive though so I don't use it every day

July 26, 2017

Like but don't love.

I was very excited to try this primer. It has a very silicon feel when you apply it after moisturiser. It did keep my makeup from transferring during the day, however it didn't seem to keep my oiliness at bay as much as some other primers. Good but not fantastic and for the price thats really what I was expecting.

May 26, 2017

This is an amazing primer. I totally notice it if I skip using it. It applies smoothly and is quite thin in consistency. A bottle lasts about 4 months for me with daily use.

My skin looks amazing in photos with this. It just blurs everything. In real life, the shine control is good. My foundation actually stays put and doesn't transfer off. Minimal blotting required. Also great for looking okay after a workout and in the rain.

It's super pricey but absolutely a must-have in my makeup box!

April 24, 2017

This product is a bit expensive, however it does work really well. Not sure if it's something I'd buy again because of the price tag, but it definitely works as a good base to foundation and to help makeup last longer. Very lightweight too - doesn't feel like there's anything on my face!

April 15, 2017

The problem with this primer is that there is nothing special about it and no noticable difference can be seen when comapring it to other primers. I think this is a good primer becuase it applies softly but i can find other dupes for this primer at a lower cost.