House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Good

House Rules by Jodi Picoult Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 1069 in Books

March 24, 2017

Im going to say, up front, this book is intense, and made me feel every emotion a person can feel.
    It's sad, and at some times, hard to read, but it also gave me hope for a reason that I cannot write for fear of revealing spoilers, which I dislike doing.

The thing I liked most about this book were the characters. They were so REAL. They all had flaws and quirks and half the time I couldn't even figure out if I liked them.

This book deserves more than 5 stars in my opinion, I am a huge fan of Jodi and this book is another beautiful of piece of art she has written.

April 25, 2014

Loved this book. This was one of the first Jodi Picoult books I read and it got me hooked on her. It was easy to read as it sucked me in right from the beginning, and really felt real.

July 13, 2013

A heart-wrenching story about what a mother would do to defend her son. Her son, in fact, has Asperger's Syndrome and is implicated in a murder of his tutor/caretaker. However, due to his obsession with crime shows and his inability to express himself, he finds himself in jail.

A truly emotional story of a mother's love. As with all her books, this one has a lot of information about the legal system and court actions. It is a page turner-- a MUST read!