Prestige Item
Huda beauty coral obsession Reviews

Good - 0

June 03, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

This is a must have for summer

Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette ($27.00 / £25.00 for 0.35 oz. / 10 g) features nine bright shades with warm undertones and matte or metallic finishes. The entire palette is mostly based on coral, orange and brown tones. This can easily mean that you’ll love it or hate it.

Comparing to the other Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes where we had a larger variations of colors, this one is definitely created for those who love corals. I see it as the ideal palette for summer, for those who love bright and intense colours. If you are colour shy, is less likely to feel any love for this palette.

I decided to buy this palette because i love coral eye shadow and to go on with my Huda Beauty obsession for collecting her items. As a simple consumer, getting a coral palette would have never been my choice.

What I did like at first sight was the fact that there were more matte finishes in this palette than metallic ones. So we basically have 7 mattes and 2 metallics here. I always appreciate having more mattes in one palette as you won’t have a shortage of transition shades.

December 04, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Lovely no mess

Love this pallet, you can achieve your subtle day time look or an extravagant evening look. Whatever the occasion this will definitely add some colour to the day. Highly recommend it and great value for money 💋

August 29, 2019

Love this product!!!

Huda Beauty has the best makeup products, their eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks are my favorite therefore I definitely recommend it to others. The colours are beautiful and bright, I love using the palette as all the coolours look great even on everyday outfits.

August 29, 2019

Love these shades!

Amazing variety of coral shades that look great with a summer tan or glow. Even great to make you look less tired for those sleepy days.
    I use this palette not only on my eyes but my cheeks and lips too!

March 20, 2019

Beautiful colours and pigment!

This is such a lovely pallet the colours work well on my light skin
    Love it!
    Love all her shadows
    Compact and easy to pack to travel with
    Can’t wait to get another pallet

February 19, 2019

My favourite little palette

This thing is small but it packs a punch. Super pigmented, and the shimmers are incredibly buttery. I want every palette in this collection!! Great job huda.

February 05, 2019

Works great!

This is the only Huda palette I have tried and I really like it. The colours are very bright and vibrant. They blend nicely and last all day with no fall out or fading. I would really recommend trying it.

December 23, 2018

Mehh

This is my first huda beauty product and this palette dissapointed me. The quality is good tho, very pigmented and glide nicely. But the color in this palette is too similar and i think it is better to but the big palette than this. It should have deeper color to create smokey coral style. Of course we can use other palette to get the color but if u want to bring this palette for traveling, u still need to bring other color or palette which seems troublesome for me.