Prestige Item

Good - 0

December 04, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Lovely no mess

Love this pallet, you can achieve your subtle day time look or an extravagant evening look. Whatever the occasion this will definitely add some colour to the day. Highly recommend it and great value for money 💋

August 29, 2019

Love this product!!!

Huda Beauty has the best makeup products, their eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks are my favorite therefore I definitely recommend it to others. The colours are beautiful and bright, I love using the palette as all the coolours look great even on everyday outfits.

August 29, 2019

Love these shades!

Amazing variety of coral shades that look great with a summer tan or glow. Even great to make you look less tired for those sleepy days.
    I use this palette not only on my eyes but my cheeks and lips too!

March 20, 2019

Beautiful colours and pigment!

This is such a lovely pallet the colours work well on my light skin
    Love it!
    Love all her shadows
    Compact and easy to pack to travel with
    Can’t wait to get another pallet

February 19, 2019

My favourite little palette

This thing is small but it packs a punch. Super pigmented, and the shimmers are incredibly buttery. I want every palette in this collection!! Great job huda.

February 05, 2019

Works great!

This is the only Huda palette I have tried and I really like it. The colours are very bright and vibrant. They blend nicely and last all day with no fall out or fading. I would really recommend trying it.

December 23, 2018

Mehh

This is my first huda beauty product and this palette dissapointed me. The quality is good tho, very pigmented and glide nicely. But the color in this palette is too similar and i think it is better to but the big palette than this. It should have deeper color to create smokey coral style. Of course we can use other palette to get the color but if u want to bring this palette for traveling, u still need to bring other color or palette which seems troublesome for me.