Prestige Item
Huda Beauty FauxFilter Foundation Reviews

June 23, 2021

I would buy this product again and again

I ordered this foundation online. The coverage of this foundation is very good. It looks like natural. It's not heavy for skin. It has full coverage and matte finish

May 14, 2021

Love it!

Love the coverage, the feel, the look! Overall I believe it is a great purchase - amazing look with a few drops of usage! Can definitely try this for those who haven't.

May 12, 2021

Best foundation

I have recently purchased this foundation and I just love it the texture is perfect brands so well and give you full coverage look this fauxfilter foundation is really good Amazing formula

April 01, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I'M IMPRESSED!

Great for special occasion foundation. Its definitely gives you full coverage especially when you have blemishes and acne. Best foundation for picture perfect flawless makeup.

March 08, 2021
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Amazing full coverage foundation.

The foundation is definitely full coverage, when I first started using the product I was not a fan however after repeatedly using the foundation I fell in love with it ! It’s covers all my marks amazingly the only downside is that it is transferable. After 8 hours or so my skin does start to get oily. It definitely gives me a filter effect, I would recommend for people needing a full coverage foundation.

February 25, 2021
    New York, United States

Full coverage

This foundation is a full coverage foundation! It blend easily . And you don’t need to apply so much ! Only one pump is good enough ! The texture is creamy ! But after a while it gives you a matte look ! I would recommend it to people who like full coverage! #hudabeauty @hudabeauty

February 11, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Match my skin tone

I apply brown sugar on my skin it really suit my skin tone I use to wear this foundation especially when I go for someone wedding really it’s a glamours look

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best fundation ever!

I try it last year for the first time and I fall in love with it from first use. Massive colours pallet I found my perfect shade. I use it and it make my face so flawless that I couldn't belive it. Full coverage fundation but so light stay all day. Amazing product.

February 03, 2021

2nd Fav!

This is my 2nd go to foundation, it is light weight yet full coverage! Doesn't clog my pores. I feel like this is more of a going out foundation as it does give a flawless effect, probably would not recommend for daily use as it can tend to get a little heavy.

December 22, 2020

In love of this product

I Love this product! Covers like a dream and stays put. If skin is dry use a moisturizer first. I think most negative reviews are due to people using TOO MUCH, you can cover your face with a tiny tiny bit. Then dab a bit more on a problem are if needed.