huda beauty hd foundation Reviews
#312 in Foundation

Good - 0
    2.0/5

May 22, 2020

caved and ordered this concealer that I’ve had my eyes on

So for a while now I have had my eye on the Huda beauty HD concealer (shade Ameretti) I finally caved and spent the money ..... they had a sale ... what a good time .... more like what a mistake ... not only did I get hit with 23$ in customs fees but the product it’s self is disappointing. Not only is it thick and cakey looking on my face but it smells weird. It most deffinetly does not go on like the pictures or videos on the site ... pretty sad .... although I got a deal on some matte lip sticks and a lip liner that I completely love ... Venus and trophy wife are my fave !

October 29, 2018

full cover founbdation

I love this foundation its very thick so i mix a little facial oil in it so it spreads easily and boy the coverage is amazing and looks great in photos, If you don't like fragrance in your foundation you wont like this it has a floral smell but does not last long after applying, and the color range is good for all skin tones u will find a match.