Prestige Item
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick Reviews

March 05, 2018

My Favourite Liquid Matter ever.

I LOVE this liquid matte. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t dry out your lips. The colour pigment is great and stays on even after eating. Comes in so many beautiful colours.

January 30, 2018

Love it!

I easily applied it in one layer and it's very opaque. I do find the formula is a bit watery when compared to other brands. The vanilla scent is rather strong with a hint of alcohol underneath the vanilla. There is alcohol listed in the ingredients so this makes sense.
    The Huda liquid lipstick is very long lasting as long as you're not eating or drinking anything.

January 28, 2018

Yes please !

All the products from huda are just amazing. But the lipsticks are just the best. They are light weighted and pigmented. They are very creamy too. I like it

October 18, 2017

Long Lasting Matte Lip Stain

Dry but did the job. If you are not a big fan of matte finish lip products, think again before purchase that.

I have no complaints with this but I can find other brands with the same quality and affordable.

September 28, 2017

Love it

I've tried a lot of brands. I really like this one. The colours are beautiful. The product doesn't dry my lips like other brands. It stays put. I like the smell too. Love love love.

0.5/5

August 12, 2017

EXPENSIVE

So I bought this for my neice and she loved it, but I did NOT LOVE THE PRICE TAG!!!!! I personally think it's too hyped and overrated. It;s not that good of a liquid lipstick(ABH Lippies are WAY better), and it dries your lips sooooo badly!! It is terrible!

August 11, 2017

My favourite matte lipstick!

I fell in love with this lipstick a couple of months ago, it has great formula, it doesn't dry your lips, very long lasting, color is so pretty and best of all...it leaves your lips kissable lol thank Goodness is now available in Canada. I get mine at Sephora. So far I got 8 different colors.

July 20, 2017

Best liquid lip formula!

Was skeptical to try another matte liquid lip because they all seem to be so drying, however Huda proved me so wrong! Her formula is creamy, so PIGMENTED, comfortable and has an AMAZING scent. I could wear her liquid lipsticks forever!!! The feel of a cream or satin lip with the look of a matte liquid lip, don't sleep on these!!!!!!

July 13, 2017

Lightweight formula!

This product comes in an amazing range of colours and is very light weight, it feels like I'm wearing nothing on my lips. It also lasts a very long time (if you aren't eating fried foods!)

June 14, 2017

This lipstick is ultra matte and it lasts!

It's extremely long lasting and does not feel dry on my lips at all! I can eat and drink and the lipstick wouldn't budge. I love the bombshell colour. It is ultra matte!