4.1/5
HUDA Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette Reviews

November 12, 2019
    Florida, United States

Versatile, Long Lasting & Gorgeous

I am so impressed with this palette! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented yet there is little to no fallout. They are so soft and easy to use and blend and the color lasts all day long. I’m looking forward to trying a lot of different looks with these 9 colors.

July 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Beautiful

The color story flows well, and I have had fun playing with every single color in the palette. It is very small, and for the price I would not buy again. There are plenty of dupes that save money and still have a good pigmentation.

July 06, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Glow momentum!

I bought my huda palette at sephora, and I like it very much! The tones is cold but really beautiful! The glitter ones is amazing and the duration is the best so far!

June 08, 2019

Tiny palette for price

The colours in this palette are stunning and perform so well. I feel like you can do quite a few looks, however, there aren’t many shades so for the price it is a bit steep. My only issue is the price for the size of the palette

March 28, 2019

Huda one that's loving this?

Huda one that is obsessed with this palette? Ida one that is lol! No but seriously I'm smitten with this palette. This is my first Huda Beauty purchase & I can honestly say it's a fantastic eyeshadow. The pigments are fantastic & the shadow lasted all day with the same intensity. I did apply an eyeshadow primer first which I do with all shadows. The palette is a good mix of matte & sparkly. I would definitely recommend this.

February 19, 2019

Ehhhhhh

This pallete really disappoints me. It could have been so amazing but it’s just eh. I mean it can be used with a lot of work, but that’s not what I’m looking for when I buy a pallete. I honestly wish I had returned this.

November 08, 2018

Perfect for fall

If you want fall makeup, then huda beauty mauve obsessions is for you. It has a range of mauve colours in a cute compact flip box. The pricing is affordable. And the shimmer is to die for. The mauve obsession may have fallout, and the case may fade but the pigment is buildable! Will definitely be using it this season!

June 04, 2018

great for travel size

I was soooo surprised how small this palette was, that's why I only gave it 4 stars. I feel like they could have made it a bit more bigger. The shades are definitely right up my alley, and they're very pigmented which I love. Meaning I don't need much product to create great eye looks.