Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

November 22, 2020

Excellent!

I used pampers before and some huggies and I found some leaked once my son started running around and moving more. Once I switched to these they don’t hang weird or leak like the rest!

November 17, 2020

Would definitely recommend!

I tried a sample of these diapers and I was hooked! So much better than the other brand I was using. No clumping and no leaks = happy baby = happy mommy :) :)

November 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great diapers

Those are the best diapers i have ever used. I used them for my 3 kids. Never had a problem with them leaking and they kept my kids dry overnight. I also love the little purple "velcro" cause it keeps the diaper in place to prevent blowout.

2.7/5

November 05, 2020

Purple tabs

The purple tabs on this diaper really cut into my baby's skin no matter how many times and ways we have adjusted. Diaper itself is good, but I had to remove the purple tabs before the diaper change. I ended up going back to the Little Snugglers as these seem to be the same just with the purple bit.

October 29, 2020

Best diapers ever!

I love using huggies for my kids!
    Fits them perfectly, no leaking they wear them over night and don’t wake up soaked, best diapers by far I recommend to everyone

October 28, 2020

Bought more than once

They catch what they need to, as long as you apply them correctly! Make sure you pull out the ruffles so no poop gets out! Would reccomend, they even do a points program for freebies.

October 26, 2020

Our go to diaper!!!

We love these diapers! I have 4 children and the quality has been consistent throughout the years. Definitely amazing value for the quality. It does the job right!

October 24, 2020

Long lasting

Diapers fit baby very well and have had no leaks. Also wicks very well and have had no baby diaper rashes. Love the indicator to let you know how wet diaper is.

October 15, 2020

Soft for little bums

I find these diapers to be soft making them comfortable for baby. They are very effective if you get all the little pieces opened up around the legs. Otherwise they will leak out the legs.
    I also find them great for sensitive skin. They are the only diapers either of my kids could use and not get rashes all over their bums.

October 08, 2020

Great diapers

I’ve been using these diapers for many years and they’ve always worked very well. Unlike other diapers we’ve never had problems with leaks and my kids find them very comfortable. Baby number four is in them and we plan to continue buying them!