Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

October 15, 2021

Our go to diapers

I would recommend this product to new moms. The quality is amazing and they fit the best of other brands. We appreciate having the wetness indicator to know how full it is.

September 01, 2021

Je le recommande

C'est un très bon produit, j'en conseil l'utilisation. Depuis que je l'ai, je ne peux plus m'en passé, essayez le et vous serez du même avis que moi.

August 31, 2021
    Georgia, United States

I would keep buying this product because it’s just amazing a

This product is so comfortable on my baby and let’s him stretch his legs and letting him be free. This is the only product that I’ll ever use on my baby. It’s amazing !

August 14, 2021

Bonne qualité

Ces couches sont de bonne qualité. Je n'ai pas eu de problème depuis la naissance de mon bébé. Elles gardent au sec et ne causent pas d'irritation.

August 10, 2021
    Florida, United States

Only diapers my son uses!

We’ve tried multiple diapers, and these are the best for my son. He moves so much and he is always climbing and jumping. These are great at keeping him leak free and rash free.

August 04, 2021

The only brand we use

Reliably strong, holds up well at night. My child never has a diaper rash anymore, and they don't tear off like other brands do when pulled on . I highly recommend Huggies.

July 27, 2021

Only diaper I can use

Have had bad luck with leaking in the pat with other brands! These little movers are amazing whether it’s at daycare and moving all over to relaxingand falling asleep I now know I never have to worry about leaking!

July 24, 2021

I heard that huggies are for boys and pampers are for girls and from my experience I completely agree. I put my daughter in huggies 2x and they leaked shortly after. Pampers keeps my daughter dry and does what it is supposed to

July 22, 2021

Good product

I solely buy Huggins brand diapers as I find they are the ones that work best. I am a by fan of the little mover plus ones. They hold more and contain the smell better.

June 02, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Favs

I LOVE Huggies diapers. I’ve tried every brand (i have 3 children) and every other brand my children have peed through overnight. Huggies are one of the only diapers that my kids have been able to use without having a blowout. The absorbency is way better compared to no name brands/pampers.