Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

June 02, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Favs

I LOVE Huggies diapers. I’ve tried every brand (i have 3 children) and every other brand my children have peed through overnight. Huggies are one of the only diapers that my kids have been able to use without having a blowout. The absorbency is way better compared to no name brands/pampers.

May 09, 2021

Huggies keeps my little girl comfortable

When our daughter was born we started in another brand of diapers. It didn’t take us long to make the switch to Huggies. We have never looked back. Huggies are great fitting, highly absorbing abs breathable. My daughters skin is always well cared for.

May 09, 2021

I like it

They aren't my favorite but they do the job. They do fit a lot better for when they begin to crawl. I still prefer to go with Pampers but I like them for 12+ month kids.

March 11, 2021
    Texas, United States

The only diapers I will ever buy!

These are literally the only diapers I will use for my kids. I have tried a bunch of different brands and they would either leak or would make my children's skin break out. But none of the huggies diapers did that. These diapers will keep up with a child any age.

February 27, 2021

Favorite!

My daughter’s skin is very dry and sensitive and a lot of diapers don’t work well on her skin.. but this one’s great! No rashes no leaks no dry patches!

February 02, 2021

Why isn't this number 1

Coverage, thickness, waistband, this does it all. Love, love, love this product for our babies. Happy Babies is a Happy Mommy and a Happy Mommy is a Happy Daddy! So the whole family is happy, more huggies please!

January 27, 2021

Great fit

We switched from little snugglers to little movers and I am very happy with the fit and hold. Especially love the extra sticker to hold the diaper in place. But still I find it's not as adsorbent as little snugglers I have to change her diaper couple of times at night. For day use I find it as a best product.

0.5/5

January 21, 2021

Not worth the price

My husband and I used to buy huggies diapers like religion until we found a brand that actually fulfills its promises to consumers. Huggies little Movers do not properly cover my babys bottom, her bumcheeks are always falling out when she tries to move and the diapers leak in a matter of 1 little pee. Do yourselves and your baby a favor go walmart buy rascal and friends

December 05, 2020

baby loves it

I've tried a bunch of diaper brands and The Huggies little snuggles is the one for my baby. No leaks, comfortable for the baby and no diaper rash at all. It's a bit more expensive than most of other brands but for me it worth. I'm currently using number 2 and moving to number 3.

November 22, 2020

Excellent!

I used pampers before and some huggies and I found some leaked once my son started running around and moving more. Once I switched to these they don’t hang weird or leak like the rest!