Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

April 04, 2022

Great diapers

I simply love those diapers. They always been a great fit on my son. We never had any problems with them and I love that they don't have a scent. They do exactly what they are supposed to do.

January 26, 2022

One and only

I love Huggies brands. They are the only ones that my daughters could wear without getting a rash of any sort and it held up very well anytime I switch to a different one I would regret it and always come back to Huggies.

December 19, 2021
    Michigan, United States

#1 Diaper!

I know diapers are different for each baby. This is the only brand of diapers I will purchase for mine. The only diapers that keep her waking up with dry clothes, also a little cheaper than the rest! Not to mention they're pretty cute.

December 17, 2021

Best absorption and leak proof!

We tried everything! Every diaper would leak with our super active toddler until we tried the Huggies little movers and FINALLY! A diaper that absorbs everything and no more leaks! Can not thank Huggies enough as this has saved our furniture and floors and reduced the amount of laundry we do! I would never use any other product on my baby!

December 15, 2021

My trusted brand

I have tried almost every diaper brand in my budget and these are the only ones that work. My daughter is at the stage where she wants to not wear diapers but refuses to use the potty so these have been perfect. She will pull at them but luckily no leaks. It’s great getting her used to underwear so it will be a smoother transition when she is ready. I have loved almost all of huggies products.

December 02, 2021

Very affordable and comfortable

I am very happy with the purchase its price is good 👍🏻 soft and nice for my kids skin . There is no leaking in whic i like 👍🏻 Bestselling brand for diapers so far . Love the pant style diapers for my baby’s. Kids are comfortable with it . No rashes just comfortable with it

October 15, 2021

Our go to diapers

I would recommend this product to new moms. The quality is amazing and they fit the best of other brands. We appreciate having the wetness indicator to know how full it is.

September 01, 2021

Je le recommande

C'est un très bon produit, j'en conseil l'utilisation. Depuis que je l'ai, je ne peux plus m'en passé, essayez le et vous serez du même avis que moi.

August 31, 2021
    Georgia, United States

I would keep buying this product because it’s just amazing a

This product is so comfortable on my baby and let’s him stretch his legs and letting him be free. This is the only product that I’ll ever use on my baby. It’s amazing !

August 14, 2021

Bonne qualité

Ces couches sont de bonne qualité. Je n'ai pas eu de problème depuis la naissance de mon bébé. Elles gardent au sec et ne causent pas d'irritation.