Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

May 05, 2020

Absorbing power is good, but don’t like fitting

I like the absorbing power of huggies overnite diapers, less leakage accidents for my son now, but fitting is bit weird , and it’s little bit bigger in size as compared to pampers baby dry size 6

May 01, 2020

These didn’t work for us

My daughter has always had a wider butt and these were more like a thing for her. I’m hesitant to try them again because of the cost and not wanting to waste a whole pack to find out if they would still work.

April 30, 2020

Great

C'est un bon produit , n hesitez pas de les tester , j animer bien avoir samples dans la marque est Huggies
    Bon chance a tous le monde d avoir des samples

April 21, 2020

I have used many diapers during my 65 years. There great

I have changed many diapers in my life and would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are very absorbing and does the trick. Try them you’ll like them

April 21, 2020

nice

i never buy this product before because i use to buy another brand . but when my favourite brand was unavailable i bought Huggies. i never expected that they are so good. looks like very soft diaper.

April 20, 2020

Guaranteed dry in the morning

We were struggling to find a good diaper for our son that did not leak throughout the night. We tried watching his liquid intakes after a certain time and still made no difference. On a whim we decided to try overnites and it was the best decision we have made. Even if we make a switch it never compares to the quality of huggies overnites.

April 04, 2020

Diaper of choice!

I have relied on huggies since i had my first child 11 years ago......They have never caused a rash and have always fit snug....never had any problems with leakage!

March 30, 2020

After trying

As a first time mom I didn't know exactly what to look for when we talk about diapers. I got diferente brands on my baby shower and after try huggies little snuggles that's the only one that I want to buy for my baby. Is really soft and super comfortable compared to pampers.

March 24, 2020

Belle découverte

Nous n'avions jamais fait l'achat régulier de cette marque pour mes premiers enfants. Notre troisième enfant est un tucson, les huggies lui font parfaitement.

Je les trouve de bonne qualité, d'un prix raisonnable et elles sont absorbante. Nous les adorons!

March 10, 2020

I buy them for my son

I personally think diapers ECT should be of cheaper price as they are only one use. I buy them all the time though and have gotten a few of my friends to switch brands . If I don't use this brand I use knock off brands . . But personally I prefer using these