Huggies Baby Diapers Little Movers Reviews

March 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

holds alot of pee

I like that these diapers are very absorbent. They are so soft and move with my baby. I also feel like I can stay on the same size longer then other brands of diapers.

March 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My baby's besty

I use this product for my baby from birth and its a good buy. No leaks, no smell no soaking ,I'm so in love with this product that I can't but recommend it to others.

March 04, 2020
    California, United States

Only the best for my son!

I've tried them all but Huggies Little Movers are definitely my 1st choice. Other brand just don't seem to fit right or have the durability to keep their shape. After trial and error I've found these diapers are the answer. They manage to stay on him how and where I put them. No bunching up or sagging down loose. Even with my lil guy cruising around, climbing on everything and everyone lol. And no marks, rashes or leaks! They are affordable, reliable, adorable, and just soft enough for when he does fall on his lil bum. Something I can trust and feel good about doing for my boy.
    P. S. I think they even contain the stinkier smells better than the other ones I've tried, without smelling like potpourri or some overpowering chemical fragrance.

March 02, 2020

Best diapers

I love huggies I have been using them for years with every child. Super absorbent and doesn’t hang. I find that that are a good quality for the price and will continue to use them in the furture

February 03, 2020

Worth every penny

I have been using Huggies diapers for around 30 years now, I used them on my children and I introduced my children to them for their children and they also agree that they are the best absorbent diaper on the market. They have purchased other types to try to save money, and They always go back to Huggies

February 03, 2020
    Florida, United States

Expensive but Effective

I do not buy huggies at retail price because not many families can trully afford that price but when I find deals through apps such as Offer-Up and Facebook market, I buy because name brand diapers do work effectively with no arising issues. Adorable designs, soft texture and trust worthy brand. These have never given my infant a diaper rash.

January 31, 2020

Love huggies!!

I’ve tried all different diapers for my kids. Nothing compares to how great Huggies are! No leaks, great for sensitive skin and the cutest designs! Our third child was born in Nov and once again huggies have been our number 1 choice!

January 28, 2020

Best diapers out there.

These diapers are a lifesaver. They have great absorbency, and their wetness indicator really helps because you don't want to be sniffing diapers all day. My little one also just seems more comfortable in them as well.

January 27, 2020

Save us ar bedtime

Huggies nighttime have saved us alot, our son used to wake up leaking once we started using these diapers. There was no kore leaks ! Best thing we did was switching to these.

January 25, 2020

absorbent

This is really absorbent diaper
    My son most always leaks within a few hours these are great for 9 hours which means a great night sleep for mama!
    Thank you so much! #thetiredmom