Huggies Baby Diapers OverNites Size 3 Reviews

Night-time sometimes calls for a different level of protection, and Huggies OverNites Diapers are our most absorbent diaper. It’s a simple way to give everybody sweet dreams.

2.0/5

January 17, 2018

Disappointed

I wanted to try different brands for my son and decided to try huggies but I was very disappointed. It leaked and gave me more work then anything. My son was not comfortable wearing it

October 06, 2017

Does the trick

No leakage ... However did find that it was very jelly when son had 2 accidents during night and diaper split open gel was everywhere but that only happened once so yes I would use this again as I still do

April 10, 2017

This product has been great for stopping leaks overnight.
    I would totally recommend this to anyone who has been having trouble finding a diaper to last through the night.
    I received this product free for testing and review purposes.

February 28, 2017

These diapers are great for heavy wetters. i find they do not leak or cause the children to wake up crying because they are wet. i highly recommend these to parents who are having a hard time with regular diapers, these are even good to wear throughout the day and on long car trips.

February 21, 2017

Since another brand discontinued their over night diapers, I have made the switch.

These diapers are far superior. No leaks ever. Plus none of that squishy gel like substance

January 09, 2017

These are defiantly the most absorbant nighttime diapers I have ever bought for either of my kids. I don't have to worry about waking up to wet sheets.

0.8/5

July 03, 2016

I find they leak. Maybe it is just the boy diapers but most of the time they leak and they don't seem to give the child any wiggle room. They are pretty stiff.

June 29, 2016

Before to use thise diaper my baby started to wake up at midnigth and with this diaper the probleme was solved so easy. It change the nigth and morning of my baby.

March 24, 2016

Nous aimons beaucoup ces couches, elle absorbe bien meme quand il s'agit de protéger bébé pendant la nuit, et nos enfants ont d'l'air confortable dedans. il a le prix qui est un peu élever par contre.

March 17, 2016

Top notch disposable diapers. I am a cloth diaper user and when I need a disposable I go to Huggies. The overnight edition is best for when we have a long ride with no chance for a change like on the subway or car trip. Through nap time it survives like no other diaper.