Huggies Baby Diapers OverNites Size 3 Reviews

Night-time sometimes calls for a different level of protection, and Huggies OverNites Diapers are our most absorbent diaper. It’s a simple way to give everybody sweet dreams.

March 11, 2021
    Texas, United States

The only diapers I will use are huggies!

These are literally the only diapers I will use for my kids. I have tried a bunch of different brands and they would either leak or would make my children's skin break out. But none of the huggies diapers did that. These diapers will keep up with a child any age. These diapers are a game changer! They will hold up to whatever your kid can throw at them all night long!

November 13, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best diapers !

I always started off with using luv diapers but they never lasted to long so I switched to huggies overnight and they worked wonders. Never busted and always held up. Now I’m pregnant with babe number 3 and I’ll be stocking up on these. Would highly recommend these diapers to any new parents !

October 27, 2020

Love huggies!!

As a mom of twins we have gone through quite a bit of a diapers, lots of different brands etc huggies never lets us down! We will never use another brand again

October 27, 2020
    United States

These diapers have been a lifesaver!

My youngest was waking constantly in the night and having to change her multiple times meant her waking up fully and taking longer to go to sleep. When we switched to Huggies overnites for our nighttime diapers she started waking less frequently (only when hungry) and the diapers made it through the night!

October 09, 2020

Les meilleurs!!!

Tres absorbantes. Nous avons jamais eu de dégâts et ma fille est toujours restée au sec avec ces couches. Je trouve c quasiment dommage de ne pas pouvoir en acheter a mon fils de 2 mois car la plus petite grandeur quils font est #3. Je recommande ++++

July 23, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

nice product

a very nice product. My kid feels very comfortable wearing the diaper.bit costly than some other product but still a good product. Will definitely recommend

July 13, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

These worked great. My daughter often soaks through diapers through the night and these were amazing they stayed fairly dry even after 10-12 hours of sleeping. Will buy again!

April 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

perfect for nighttime!

I always used these diapers on my son for night time and never any leaks! way better than regular diapers and worth the money for sure. 9/10 star diapers.

March 31, 2020

Couche très abordable et genial pour bebe

Vous préférer dormir la nuit plutôt que de vous réveiller car bébé a la couche pleine voici une marque absorbante douce et qui font numéro un sur les bébé et jeunes enfant

January 07, 2020

Awesome!

Really love these diapers. Never an issue with any of my boys. I wish the price was a little lower, but atleast the effectiveness is amazing. Would recommend