Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

April 13, 2017

I have 2 months baby, It was my first time trying this product and since then I cannot buy anything els. I love it's fit and shape on my baby easy to use and last long.

April 13, 2017

Always buy huggies for my baby and used them with my son too. Found they had over all better coverage then pampers. My only con is sometimes the little
    Movers leaves a little sore if not worn 100% accurately.

April 06, 2017

It's good keeps baby dry. Feels soft on skin and natural. I tried it several times but then switched because other brand was dryer on baby skin. I still bought it from time to time but wasn't my first brand.

April 06, 2017

My son has been using huggies since he was born. I love the quality I feel he gets with them. There haven been many leaks (he does explode every once in a while but that has nothing to do with the diaper. Just his lack of going everyday) when he does go everyday, the diaper holds his lot.

March 04, 2017

Ma soeur utilise cette marque de couches pour son bébé et elle les adorent ! elles tiennent en place, ne déborde pas et s'attache facilement. De plus, cette marque offre différente grandeur et format de boîte et emballage.

January 25, 2017

I love huggies diapers for my baby. They are actually my favorite brand and my baby doesnt get rashes from them. Id recommend to anyone with babies or kids in diapers.

January 23, 2017

We have used huggies for boh of our kids. When they are little I like to use the little smugglers because they are nice and soft. Plus they hold a lot and my babies skin is never wet. Once they start moving around we use the little movers. You don't get that saggy diaper crotch with them they hold their shape so well.

January 08, 2017

I was not a fan of these diapers in the smaller sizes. Pampers had amuch better value and more diapers in the box. I did not like that they didnt have the strip showing you that the baby had peed whoch was very helpful for newer parents.

January 07, 2017

These are the only diapers my kids can use . Any other brand always leaks an doesn't stay done up properly . All 4 of my kids have used huggies and I always tell my friends to pick up huggies for there kids . Only brand I trust on my kids bums

September 20, 2016

I simply love the Huggies brand of diapers, I used it for my daughter ever since she was born, we have since moved on to little movers, but these were her first diapers, didnt leak, held alot of pee, and was comfortable for her all through the night