Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

January 13, 2018

great product

I've always used huggies diapers and the only brand I will ever buy. They are fairly cheap but all diapers are expensive. The quality is good and I've never had to deal with leakage. For any mom's expecting or with newborns. Huggies is definately the way to go.

December 11, 2017

My companion in taking care of my newborn

I like t so much because it keeps my little one dry all night..because he's free from any discomfort during his sleep, it makes him in a good mood as soon he wakes up in the morning

2.0/5

December 04, 2017

Not a fan, tabs always broke off

I bought a ton of these diapers in preparation for our newborn and was really unimpressed when the sticky tabs kept breaking off when I would go to fasten up the diaper

October 07, 2017

Favorite diapers!

These diapers worked the best for my little ones. I very rarely had any issues with leaking. They did not irritate my little ones skin (very bad eczema).

September 19, 2017

Good

I like huggies this brand haz been around for a really long time. I can remember the from when I was little. Huggies has done nothing but improve over the years

June 05, 2017

Même prix que les autres marques soit pampers ou kirkland !

Mais ici on n'aime seulement huggies ! Fait beaucoup mieux sur bébé

pas comme pampers avec le voile a l'intérieur qui colle sur la peau de bébé

et le programme de récompense de point est vraiment le fun!

June 02, 2017

all three of my kids used and still uses huggies. its the only brand i trust for my precious ones. i tried using other brands and they got diaper rash.

1.0/5

May 30, 2017

These diapers suck I will never go back to these again my son always pee through them! The quality never used to be like that I would use for my daughter and never had a problem am not sure if they changed the quality but it just sucks I will never go back again!

May 30, 2017

I have a 3 month old and we have used several brands of diapers, Huggies Diapers have been by far the best we have tried. They fit her body shape great. The pictures on them are adorable and fun (who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh and friends). These diapers hold up really well we have not had any accidents or should I say "blow outs" my little one sleeps through the night and they still hold up. They are a great price and we will be buying these again and again.

0.8/5

May 26, 2017

Horrible horrible diapers, i used huggies for my little guy when he first came home from the hospital the tabs always rip off i was constantly changing them.
    I LOVE the honest company.