Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

3.2/5

September 17, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Buggies Diapers

I have bought Huggies diapers a few times for both of my babies. They worked perfect for my oldest baby. On the other hand, these diapers always irritated my second baby. She always developed a diaper rash. So I had to switch brands for her.

2.0/5

September 07, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Not my favorite

I used these with one of my kids. It would always leak threw even with changing the diaper regularly. Some people have no issues out of them. Just not my preference

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Awesome diapers!

I absolutely love Huggies diapers. They are easy to put on and hold up vary well. I would definitely recommend Huggies to anyone looking for a reliable diaper.

August 29, 2019

Love these for my baby

I love Huggies diapers for my baby. I have tried pampers, but I didn't like them. I find Huggies has a better cotton weave and absorbs more. I wouldnt switch to any other brand.

August 23, 2019
    Washington, United States

worked well for out dauther

i started to use these when my dough t had blows outs with another brand. These worked very well and later overtime when we tried to withc off the to another brand including little movers, these worked the best as the others did cause a lot of diapers ash on my daughter including the little movers. We would speficially go to toys r us or now target to get the size 5 pack as they seemed rare. You have to read carefully between snug and dry and little movers and little snuggles. The fine print in the little smugglers is the only one that mentions not chemicals and all natural. The lother types do not. over all we intend to use these for our son as well.

August 22, 2019

I would buy this product again :)

I would buy this product again if I my son was still in diapers. But this was a good brand that my husband and I used quite a bit while our son was in diapers until 2 years old.
    I would reccoment this brand to Family and Friends with babies or who are expecting:)

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Works for us

We tried several different brands on both of our babies and Huggies have been the only ones that they can wear. Other brands would break them out or leak something awful. With Huggies little snugglers, we haven’t had any of those issues.

July 27, 2019

Great for my boys

Great quality of a diaper. Velcro closers work well.
    Good for all three of my boys
    Very absorbent
    Great to use overnight, barely leaked.
    Very cute designs and characters

3.2/5

July 27, 2019

Leaks

My baby is particularly sensitive and hasn’t had a problem with Huggins or pampers when it comes to diapers. However he is on the longer/ thinner side and I find buggies are too loose around the leg and leak easily. For this reason we’ve been using pampers and haven’t had a leak issue yet. If you have a chunkier baby then I would recommend these

July 05, 2019

Doesn’t Leak

I don’t see any irritation to my baby’s bum when I started to used this product. Huggies for me is a great brand diaper.. Even its a little bit expensive I don’t mind it because I know that my baby’s bum is always safe from rashes..