3.9/5
Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

July 11, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Only brand I use

These are the only brand I have used for my kids! We currently use them for my 4 month old. They last all night since my daughter sleeps through the night. We never have a blow out so no more going through clothes.

June 30, 2020
    California, United States

The best for newborn babies

My favorite diaper brand. Huggies diapers are the vest choice for my baby. They are very comfortable for her. They do not leak at night and thats why I chose these for my baby.

June 20, 2020

Go to diapers

I’ve used huggies with all three of my children now. I find they have always fit my children the best and they hold the most. The price is decent and will continue to use these products

May 06, 2020
    Hawaii, United States

Best brand I’ve ever used.

I’ve used other brands of diapers before and this brand is so far my favorite. I’ve never experienced any leaks. My kids never had any rashes. This is my go to brand when it comes to buying diapers.

May 01, 2020

These didn’t work for us

My daughter has always had a wider butt and these were more like a thing for her. I’m hesitant to try them again because of the cost and not wanting to waste a whole pack to find out if they would still work.

April 30, 2020

Great

C'est un bon produit , n hesitez pas de les tester , j animer bien avoir samples dans la marque est Huggies
    Bon chance a tous le monde d avoir des samples

April 04, 2020

Diaper of choice!

I have relied on huggies since i had my first child 11 years ago......They have never caused a rash and have always fit snug....never had any problems with leakage!

March 30, 2020

After trying

As a first time mom I didn't know exactly what to look for when we talk about diapers. I got diferente brands on my baby shower and after try huggies little snuggles that's the only one that I want to buy for my baby. Is really soft and super comfortable compared to pampers.

March 02, 2020

Best diapers

I love huggies I have been using them for years with every child. Super absorbent and doesn’t hang. I find that that are a good quality for the price and will continue to use them in the furture

February 03, 2020

Worth every penny

I have been using Huggies diapers for around 30 years now, I used them on my children and I introduced my children to them for their children and they also agree that they are the best absorbent diaper on the market. They have purchased other types to try to save money, and They always go back to Huggies