Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 05, 2017

Même prix que les autres marques soit pampers ou kirkland !

Mais ici on n'aime seulement huggies ! Fait beaucoup mieux sur bébé

pas comme pampers avec le voile a l'intérieur qui colle sur la peau de bébé

et le programme de récompense de point est vraiment le fun!

June 02, 2017

all three of my kids used and still uses huggies. its the only brand i trust for my precious ones. i tried using other brands and they got diaper rash.

1.0/5

May 30, 2017

These diapers suck I will never go back to these again my son always pee through them! The quality never used to be like that I would use for my daughter and never had a problem am not sure if they changed the quality but it just sucks I will never go back again!

May 30, 2017

I have a 3 month old and we have used several brands of diapers, Huggies Diapers have been by far the best we have tried. They fit her body shape great. The pictures on them are adorable and fun (who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh and friends). These diapers hold up really well we have not had any accidents or should I say "blow outs" my little one sleeps through the night and they still hold up. They are a great price and we will be buying these again and again.

0.8/5

May 26, 2017

Horrible horrible diapers, i used huggies for my little guy when he first came home from the hospital the tabs always rip off i was constantly changing them.
    I LOVE the honest company.

May 18, 2017

Huggies has really upped their game since my kids were little. The absorption in these diapers is unbelievable. My grandaughter sleeps in my bed for nap and sleep overs. I have never found wetness on my sheets from her full diaper when she wakes up. The elastic grip around the waist and legs also form to her body and protect herr clothes from getting soiled when she is at play.

May 12, 2017

This diaper is good however I notice sometimes there are some diaper that don't stick well . So I would have to waste two wish is not ideal sistution to be in .

May 11, 2017

My Baby has jus started crawling and sometimes, his diaper is slipping from the back. We were able to try this from a Sample and we never go back to our previous diaper.The fit is so good and it does not slip. My baby loves it too!

May 05, 2017

I have used Huggies brand diapers and wipes for all of our children and recommend them to all expecting mothers. Has been a known brand in our family for years. Leak protection and baby comfort are most important and Huggies captures that fully.

April 27, 2017

I always found that no matter how much my children drank every night would always be a blown diaper if baby slept through the night I would have to change diaper still so that the diaper wasn't blown up in the morning

I do like the line that let you know when they Peed,and the part for their umbilical cord