Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

2.0/5

October 10, 2018

Meh

I am not a fan of these diapers. From the look to the feel, I am all around not impressed by these diapers. I will use them if they are gifted to me, otherwise I buy another brand.

October 02, 2018

Best diapers

Buggies snug and dry are my go to diaper! they have yet to disappoint! No leaks so far either, they are gentle on baby skin and my little guy has never got a diaper rash while using these!

September 27, 2018

Best diapers ever

These are the best diapers ever. Pampers broke my baby out and made her have a nasty rash, I tried these, and we’re amazed at how they worked and how dry she stayed.

September 27, 2018

Good diapers

I like these diapers over pampers because they offer a better value due to box costs and number of diapers. They do the job, most of the time. The only thing i dont like, is now hard the diaper gets when its full of pee.seems like it would be super uncomfortable.

1.8/5

September 25, 2018

Worst Diapers!

I have never had so many leaks that with Huggies! Both poop and pee leaks, I never had this sort of problem with other brands. Definitely stopped using them and stuck with Pampers!

September 23, 2018

Great for blowouts

I love huggies snug and fit diapers. I discovered them from a sample that I got from target and realized that they are designed to hold in blowouts. They are so much better than other brand out there because of the way it’s designed. Love them.

September 21, 2018

Gets the work done perfectly

This was great purchase for my new born. Although I wish it had a bit more tightness around the thigh so when big number 2 comes out it does not leak. But again it does quiet a good job! I am happy

September 19, 2018

The best

I will be buy again I always used Pampers but the quality went way down hill, Huggies snugglers is what I am sticking with way better than previous brand

September 18, 2018

Little expensive, but worth it!

These diapers can be a little on the pricey side but totally worth it! My daughter has been crawking wince she was 4 months old, so the little movers help move with her as she all over the place without leaking. And help keep her dry, not once does she fuss bc she's uncomfortable bc of her diaper

September 17, 2018

Huggies diapers

I highly recommend Huggies diapers over any other brand. We never have a leak with Huggies. The elastic back helps protect from leaking and at the same time is comfortable for the baby