Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

March 20, 2019

Huggies is the only diaper I buy

Huggies diapers are the only diaper I will buy! When I had my preemie baby in 1996 the hospital used pampers, they are so wide and bulky on those tiny babies, the first thing I did was put my baby in Huggies, best decision I made... Now this many years later Huggies is the only brand a friend can use on her daughter and my 1st grandbaby uses them as well, she tried pampers and anyone holding him ended up with a wet shirt... Back to Huggies!

February 26, 2019

Huggies Dipers

I’ve used Huggies Diapers for my little one and had no issues I love how strong the tabs are and don’t fall or slip off. We never had issues with leaking as well. Overall a great product.

February 25, 2019

Huggies are rhe best!

By far the best diapers. My little one never had a rash with huggies and they are super absorbent even in the middle of the night I don’t have to worrie about leaking

February 21, 2019

Minimal blowouts

My baby's bottom stays clean and dry in Huggies swaddlers. The handy pee strip makes life easier, preventing unnecessary diaper changes. Recommend this.

January 29, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

are the best

This are my favorite diaper brand they are soft, and last long with out leaks. I have used other brand and either leak or my baby ends up with a rash.I will continue to buy huggies.

2.0/5

October 10, 2018

Meh

I am not a fan of these diapers. From the look to the feel, I am all around not impressed by these diapers. I will use them if they are gifted to me, otherwise I buy another brand.

October 02, 2018
    California, United States

Best diapers

Buggies snug and dry are my go to diaper! they have yet to disappoint! No leaks so far either, they are gentle on baby skin and my little guy has never got a diaper rash while using these!

September 27, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Best diapers ever

These are the best diapers ever. Pampers broke my baby out and made her have a nasty rash, I tried these, and we’re amazed at how they worked and how dry she stayed.

September 27, 2018

Good diapers

I like these diapers over pampers because they offer a better value due to box costs and number of diapers. They do the job, most of the time. The only thing i dont like, is now hard the diaper gets when its full of pee.seems like it would be super uncomfortable.

1.8/5

September 25, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Worst Diapers!

I have never had so many leaks that with Huggies! Both poop and pee leaks, I never had this sort of problem with other brands. Definitely stopped using them and stuck with Pampers!