Huggies Baby Diapers Size 1-2 Reviews

May 15, 2019

Good diapers

Huggies are a good diaper however I find the diaper very rigid it’s not flexible and does not hug the babies bottom like how I’d like it too. The size two does not have the wet indicator. I also find it expensive

May 14, 2019

I love this product. My baby’s bum was always looks good

My baby’s bum didn’t experience any kind of rashes to this item.. no leaking at all to.. it makes my baby sleep so comfortable even on playing time and especially night time

April 30, 2019

NICU nurse approved!

As a NICU nurse we use huggies as our go to brand for our babies. I also use them at home as a foster mom. Way less bum breakdowns. I love that they are very low scented. The only reason for not giving five stars is I do find huggies diapers tend to leak more so than other brands.

April 24, 2019

Huggies diapers

Les couches bébé Huggies sont vraiment les meilleurs ,j'ai utilisé plusieurs marques mais je trouve que huggies sont les meilleurs rapport qualité-prix ils gardent bien les bébés aux sec a cause de leur haute absorptionet c'est ainsi que la peau reste propre et saine.

April 04, 2019

No leaks!

I prefer these to the pampers brand because they don’t leak. They are very absorbent and fit my baby great. The quality is high and no flimsy like other diapers. Huggies is my go to diaper as a new mom.

April 03, 2019
    New York, United States

Used to be better quality

We have been using huggies for 2 years now. Honestly can't wait to potty train to be done with diapers. I tried every brand of diapers. No joke. These were the best. We finally settled on little movers when he started walking but used snug&dry;for nights. Super absorbent, love the Disney design. No leaks, no blow outs, no night time wetness, they didn't crease and prune his skin like other diapers... everything I wanted in a diaper. And totally affordable at our local bulk wholesale store. Several months ago, they changed the picture design on the snug&dry;diapers from colors to black and white mickeys. Supposedly that's all that changed. Lies! Quality significantly changed for the worse. I called, they refunded that box and we strictly bought little movers from there. Most recently they did same with little movers. Again huggies claims it was just a picture design change on outside and didnt affect quality at all. Bullshit! My son wakes up wet almost every night!!! We have gone up in size, we have even tried the nighttime diapers. No difference. I am not wasting more money trying other brands again because we've done that before but huggies has been so disappointing lately. Summer and potty training can't come soon enough. Next baby we may go with cloth diapers?

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

This brand has ben used ever since my baby was born. We have used the Pampers brand and we found it was not as absorbent, not as soft, there was no stretch to it, and kept having leakage. We love Huggies as we have never had an issue and is way more comfortable on my baby's skin.

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Does the job

Huggies is my 1st choice. It never leaks and it is durable. It is true to size and fits my baby very well.
    I have never had a leak or a spill over using this diaper

March 26, 2019

My preferred choice

When I first had my first child I was gifted many different brands of diapers and huggies was by far my favourite. I found they fit the best for my both my daughter and son.

March 20, 2019

J'aime

Ces couches ne laissent jamais déborder quoi que ce soit avec notre petite dernière !! Efficace et sans irritation pour notre petite choupinette! Nous les aimons par dessus tout parmi tant d'autres !