Huggies Baby Diapers Slip-on Size 5 Reviews

July 20, 2017

love this brand

my 8 month baby is now wearing these diapers and he absolutely loves them! easy to get on and stays dry for long time! amazing brand and i recommend to all mu friends :D

July 10, 2017

Totally worth buying.

Awesome! If you want to potty train quickly and effectively then this is the way to go. They are comfy for your toddler/baby and definitely hold alot and they keep the smell where it belongs. I have never had a problem with these and normally prefer pampers until I tried these.

September 07, 2016

My baby boy is always on the move and it isn't easy to put a diaper on him. I really like these Slip-on diapers as they are easy to put on and very effective when potty training.

2.8/5

August 26, 2016

Could be higher in the waist like regular diapers. Cheaper than pull ons so yeah I would buy again. Kids like it. They feel like they're wearing underwear.

July 12, 2016

Look like most like a pull-up than a diaper, and it's perfect for my 2 years old kid who move a lot. It can be remove like a normal diaper with it opening by each side, but also can be remove like underwear. The absorbtion is great for day time, but not enough for night time. So I'm using them during the day and use a normal diaper for the night. I mostly used Huggies diapers for my son, because the fit is well and he not have diaper rash with this brand. Plus, the Mickey's characters make it soooo attractive for me and my son too.