Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 3 (16 - 28 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 72 Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 515 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

April 25, 2017

We have a Huggies household, they have always been my favourite for my kids, but these ones are terrible! The fit I find is odd, unlike all other types under the brand these do not contour to babies body as well, and the lack of the extra sticky tabs doesn't help. They absorb just fine, but don't work well for overnights where she wears them for a longer period of time between changes. The only reason why I give it any stars at all is because of the price point.

April 23, 2017

Très absorbante, les ailes empêches les évacuations de sortir et les petites attaches mauves font en sorte que la couche tienne bien toutefois les selles ont tendance à sortir par le haut si l'enfant est couché sur le dos.

March 23, 2017

these diapers are great quality f0r the price y0u pay and they 0ften g0 0n sale at many st0res and i always price match, but anyways. they are abs0rbent, they d0nt b0ther my baby\s skin, alth0ugh he d0esnt have sensitve skin.

March 13, 2017

I love Huggies diapers they keep my daughter dry for long periods no leakage they are durable and don't leave rashes on my daughters sensitive skin! Huggies are the only diaper I will use because they always do the job of keeping my daughters bum dry!

January 29, 2017

These diapers work great with my baby they do not leak and are flexible enough to be worn comfortably as he moves throughout the day. I would recommend these diapers.

January 25, 2017

Diapers work great, rewards have changed and I'm not going to bother scanning in my rec't and revealing my entire purchase to collect points. Pampers has a much better rewards program and the quality is the same in my opinion. Price on sale also the same, so I go with pampers now. (let me just put out there I have cloth diapered only for 3 kids, but this is my first disp child, so I'm probably not the most versed in disp diaper knowledge)

October 13, 2016

I always liked huggies too, pampers and huggies are pretty much the same. I love huggies. They keep my baby dry, comfortable and snugly. the price is not bad, i would only go with huggies or pampers so these are about the same in terms of keeping baby dry and happy.

October 12, 2016

Huggies diapers is my favourite brand of diapers. No wet pjs, and no blowouts! Love that it's extra quilted to absorbs and wetness to keep away from the baby's skin. Last all night for my little ones.

September 07, 2016

Huggins are currently our families diaper of choice. They fit my daughter comfortably and we have no leaking issues like we did with pampers.good absorbency - my daughter makes it through the night with no issues.

June 30, 2016

Huggies diapers have been great product. Keep baby clean and dry. I have been using this brand for my second child and will continue till she's potty trained. My baby likes the characters on the diaper.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?