Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 6 (Over 35 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 52 Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

May 11, 2017

I purchased a few boxes of Huggies Snug And Dry since they were on special and I have to say they did the job. They fit well! Even though my daughter weighs less than 35 lbs we have to buy her this size as she is really tall. The smaller sized diapers go way below her hip bone and end up leaking. Since using Huggies there's been no leaks. Although they are more absorbent and better quality than store name brands they are way overpriced in my opinion. I will only buy Huggies when they are on sale. My preference is Pampers just because they feel better quality and have a nice sort of baby powder scent which I find nice. If I had to choose between Huggies and Pampers I would definitely choose Pampers hands down but Huggies is an ok alternative.

December 17, 2015

Love Huggies. They're a bit pricey, but they're the only diapers that my daughter doesn't leak through at night. I would definitely recommend Huggies to any mom, especially for toddlers.

0.5/5

October 13, 2015

Baby should be trained by this age. I know a lot will strongly disagree, but that's only my opinion. I find nowadays the diaper industry are just flourishing because some moms don't have the time (well understood) or are just too lazy

1.5/5

May 28, 2015

I will never buy these again! they are way to expensive. I have a big 2 year old and the size 6 diapers doesnt even fit around his waste. They are so tight they leave marks on his legs when i cant get the sticky tape any looser.

May 13, 2015

These are great even for overnight pajamas are still dry don't leak great product.

April 20, 2015

They work really well with other diapers my baby would wake up soaked and these ones she doesn't.

April 11, 2015

LOVE them best at this size for a diaper!

March 27, 2014

Keeps my grandson dry, easy to put on and take off, last overnight as well.

August 21, 2013

I use these on my toddler, and its all i will use for Night time, its the only diaper that she actually wakes up dry in. I find the price is higher but if it makes her happy in the morning its worth the money. Also i find they are easier to put on then no name brand.

July 12, 2013

Not bad of a diaper. The design is cute on them. Although I find buggies now as nice of a smell as pampers or as absorbent. I don't mind using them once and a while when they are on sale.

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists