3.9/5
Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 6 (Over 35 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 52 Reviews

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

2.7/5

December 11, 2017

Didn't like

So I recently bought Huggies (not my usual but they were on for a good price) and the first box bag I opened, all the diapers seemed to fall apart right after my daughter peed a little & the inside of the diaper was all over her... I love that it has the line to tell when she needs a change though. The second bag I opened the diapers were fine, held up and didn't fall apart.. but she seemed to have some irritation from the diaper. I wouldn't buy them again that's for sure.

November 20, 2017

Best diapers ever

I love Huggies diapers snug and dry. They never leak and hold up pretty well and I love how they fit on my babies booty. No signs of rash ever. I def recommend this product

June 29, 2017

My favorite diapers

These diapers have excellent absorbency, my son can wear one all night long for 10 hours and never leaks out of them. They are also made of really great soft material so they don't cause rash or discomfort when they are crawling!

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

Diapers leaks from out the back everytime

I've been solely using Pampers diapers on my nieces & nephews for years no prob. Saw a good deal on Huggies newborn diapers so I jumped ship to this brand. Boy, was I disappointed. Not sure if I am alone to have experienced this... But every time I put one on my niece, everything leaked out the top of the diaper, onto her back. Neither were her diapers ever overly full... I was really shocked at the difference in quality. Next, I want to test out the Honest Company next & see how they stand-up after experiencing such a difference with these 2 brands.

June 17, 2017

Finally a diaper they doesnt leak !!

I purchased a box of huggies because my son had been leaking from the brand we were using, not just pee but when I changed him he would have poop all out the sides, sorry tmi, anyway the first night we used huggies my son didn't leak once and slept 6hrs straight which is amazing for him not to mention I saved on my water bill as I was no longer washing soiled
    onesies with every diaper change, I would definitely recommend this product!

June 15, 2017

I've never had problems with Huggie diapers for the most.

I've bought a could boxes of huggies that just seemed off, my daughter leaked threw almost all of them and she was hardly wet, the diapers wouldn't fit properly. Once I bought a new box the diapers side by side you could tell the difference. I do have a box of pampers I'm going to try to see if I like those better.

June 13, 2017

Nous avons adorer

Nous avons adorer ce produit, il absorbe bien et en plus ce n'est pas a toujours vouloir déborder si nous n'avons pas le temps immédiatement de faire le changement de couche, Et meme pour la nuit elle est sans fuite.

May 31, 2017

I find these diapers to do exactly what diapers should do. They keep everything in and they stay strong theough movement, time & use.
    I prefer huggies because they are stronger than othwr diapers and can hold a lot of content.

May 30, 2017

Was always a Pampers Mom but after weeks of my son wetting through his diaper at night I tried Huggies and Snug and Dry! My little guy slept all night and woke up Dry!! Great fit!!

May 26, 2017

Great product been using them for all of my kids and they never fail me and I would recommend these diapers to anybody that asked me there strong durable and I have never had a leak using them thank you for the great quality in your products