3.9/5
Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 6 (Over 35 lbs), Super Mega, Bag of 52 Reviews

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

September 01, 2020

My Favourite

Ever since my daughter was born, I've been using Huggies Snug and Dry. I find it to be very effective and it holds a lot of pee and poo. I like that the flaps are long and the diaper is always a good fit. I totally recommend!

Michigan, United States

perfect fit

these are a perfect fit, my son is bigger then average and I love how well these fit …we have never had a leak or blow out using Huggies with makes them the holy grail in my book !!! will never use a different brand.

HUGGIES SNUG AND DRY

Huggies Snug and Dry are so much better and I used them for all 3 of my children. I have used all the other name brands and several generic brands and always have some type of issue, either they leak, snag, have a bad smell or caused my children to get rashes. Also, they are great even when the kids are mobile, crawling, walking and etc. Hands down these are the best disposable diapers!

We love these huggies!

I have twin boys and we have used these since they were about 3 months old and continue to purchase these. They lock in the moisture, no leaks, they last through the whole night. They have the wetness indicating strip in the front so you can tell when its wet. They are very durable as my little guys tottle around. I will continue buying these until i5s time for the big boy pull ups!

June 29, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Keeps my son dry

My son pees alot when he goes so it's hard to find a diaper that will hold up to that especially at night. Huggies are my #1 because not only so they hold up my son loves the designs on them which makes diaper changes easier.

June 07, 2020

I wanted to love these

I really wanted to love these. We use Huggies diapers regularly (the swaddlers) but the store was out so we tried these.

Little babe leaked through the first day; I thought maybe I didn’t do his diaper up well enough because he’s a wiggler. We tried them throughout the day and each diaper leaked through after a pee Gave them one final shot at bedtime.

Woke up the next morning to my little one yelling “pooooooop!”. Rushed into his room to see that his diaper had come off over night and there was well..poop everywhere.

Ran to the store and they had our regulars in stock. No accidents since!

March 24, 2020

Dry, dry, dry!

Since I have had my 4 year old and now my 1 year old, huggies snug and dry diapers is all we have used! We love them! They keep my babies dry until morning! And they are softner than most brands of diapers!

September 03, 2019
    United States

The only diaper my daughter wore

Huggies snug and dry diapers are a great value for the price, good quality, cute print and no worries about leaks even when she slept all night. Huggies is my go to diaper for baby shower gifts and use on my own babies.

August 26, 2019
    California, United States

Awesome

Favorite diapers of all time. No leaks, stay overnight and soft and comfortable. Would recommend these for all stages. Perfect from birth and beyond. Highly recommend.

March 19, 2019

changed brands

huggies has been my go to diaper since my daughter was born. but I found I had a lot of leaks and blowouts. I tried a different brand and now I'm hooked! but huggies is defiantly my back up diapers !