Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care Reviews
Ranked #25 in Baby Wipes

September 13, 2017

Stock on these! Always useful to have around

Mother to two kids, one infant and one toddler, I always have some wipes handy: in the bedrooms,my purse, in the kitchen, etc.

I use them for everything: baby butts, cleaning hands and mess, wipe faces whether it's the kids or mine!! Yes I do remove my makeup with them. They are strong and unscented, which is important to me!

I strongly recommend!

September 12, 2017

Love these wipes

I love the Huggies natural care wipes they work really good and they stay nice and moist over time. The refill bags work awesome with the containers they give you they come out so good and pull apart so easily

February 27, 2017

It's natural, fragrance free and thick...easy to use and clean baby hands and face plus diaper mess. I like it because it's safe to wipe messy hands and mouth. Not usually use it on whole baby face. But I use it wipe my face makeup, doesn't burn my face as other wipes. I like it's alcohol and fragrance free.. and it comes with big container and small one to carry in dipper bag

February 27, 2017

I absolutely love these huggies wipes ! I have tried other know brands only because they were on sale but Huggies are my favourite. They are strong and durable and good to clean all kinds of messes, in and out of the diaper !

February 24, 2017

Even before I became a mom I was using Huggies Natural Care Wipes!

I used to always carry one of the carry pouches in my purse and use them for everything from wiping down a coffee spill in the car, to wiping my hands if needed. They were great for just about anything!

Now that i'm a mom I go through what feels like hundreds a day, whether its during feeding time, diaper time, wiping toys down and just about anything else.

Any friends who get pregnant I tell them Huggies all the way and why wouldn't you want to use something you can also buy at Costco for an amazing price!

January 16, 2017

I have been using Kirkland wipes for a year, a close friend recommended them to me. She said they were the best bang for your buck with good quality and I trusted her and bought them exclusively. However, I recently tried these Huggies wipes they come with a dispenser and a diaper bag clutch and cost slightly less per wipe so I figured I would try them.

Huggies are so much better, they dispense perfectly, only ever one at a time - because they are structured like a toilet paper roll. The biggest thing is that the ripples on Huggies clean poop WAY better. I used 2 wipes when I would have used 5-6 Kirkland wipes.

I'm sticking with these guys!

2.0/5

October 28, 2016

I was not happy with these wipes. They dried out too quickly, they do not work as well as other wipes do. I had to use more wipes to get the job done then I do with the normal brand I buy.

1.7/5

May 30, 2016

Not a fan of huggies wipes. I find they have a terrible texture and don't stay moist very long. I find myself having to use a lot of strength/pressure to get a proper clean when changing my daughters diaper.

May 15, 2016

Sans parfum. Parfaite pour petite fesse sensible de bebe. Ma fille etant tres sensible de la peau ce sont les seul serviette humide qui ne lui faisait aucune reaction.

May 12, 2016

I have used a variety of baby wipes even before I had my son because they are wonderful for so many things! I have landed on using Huggies Baby Wipes Natural Care as my son has very sensitive skin & these wipes are very gentle but keep their moisture. I also use them for a gentle eye-markup remover and quick face wipe when I am out and about. They are also amazing as a feminine wipe for half the price!! & to be honest, I find they clean better than a cleaning wipe around the house (if you are looking for something to clean that doesn't need disinfecting!)