Huggies diapers special delivery Reviews

Good - 0

January 26, 2020

Couche de confiance pour bébé

Les couches sont tout d’abord douce comme il se fait rare! Elle absorbe 90% mieux que n’importe quel marque de couche sur le marché. Le prix est le même que les autres marques ! Et j’ai 100% confiance vue les produits biologiques et naturels.

January 21, 2020

Amazing diaper

I have recently try this out at home with my new born son . It work amazing . We are very happy with it . Plus it didn’t do any rash on my son skin . I can it’s a great quality . I really recommend it for new born babies .

January 21, 2020

Love

I love these diapers! So soft and nice that there are no chemicals etc. They are a bit bigger in size compared to other Huggies. Only wish they were cheaper, you can get same results (no chemicals etc.) with Rascals and Friends at a cheaper price.

January 19, 2020

Super soft👍

Huggies special delivery diaper is one of the best reliable diaper. I really love it. First i got a sample. Then just fallen in love. Super soft and cute prints. It has 25 unique designs and prints. Price is little high but when i get some offers and sale then i try to stock them up.

January 06, 2020

I'll buy these again!

These are amazing diapers! Huggies special delivery diapers are super soft and very absorbant. They are so gentle on baby skin too! I will definitely buy these again!

October 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best diapers out there!

Huggies and pampers are my
    Two favorite brands of diapers. These Huggies are beyond amazing! They are soft to the touch, absorb incredible amounts and never leave my daughter irritated. These are a newer version that came out this year I believe and I only wish they were on the market when my daughter was born. I only gift this brand at baby showers and recommend them to all of my
    Mommy friends.