Huggies diapers special delivery Reviews

February 26, 2021
    Illinois, United States

I would highly recommend

WOW!! These diapers are amazing! I am already a Huggies snob when it comes to diapers for my baby boy but these things took it up a notch. They are extremely soft and holds up very well. I love that there is no fragrance because I’m not a fan of that powdery scent. I really am impressed. I will be purchasing again.

February 08, 2021

A bit more expensive but worth it

I used to use the Huggies Little Snugglers diapers with my baby since she was a newborn, but after buying them recently I discovered they now feel like poor quality diapers. Hard and scratchy inside and gives my daughter rashes and irritation. So, naturally, I reached for these Special Delivery diapers. They are so wonderful!! These diapers are SOFT as a cloud. They are 100% scent-free, we have never had a rash or a leak in these yet! I would absolutely recommend them from newborn days into toddlerhood. Excellent diapers!

November 25, 2020

Softest diaper ever!

We loved these diapers when our little was really little. So soft inside and out for a little bum. They also have adorable patterns and are super absorbent!

November 02, 2020

Super soft

Received as a sample initially. Very soft in texture, even softer than the Huggies little snugglers which are my usual go to brand prior to 3 months due to their feel and effectiveness. Did the job, no leaks. Been using them overnights with no leakage.

Updated On: November 02, 2020

Only downside is that they are a little pricier than other boxes i.e receive a lower count for a higher price but they are a higher quality.

August 19, 2020
    Texas, United States

Worth every penny

These are the most amazing diapers on the market! I received free samples before my son was born and I would buy them over and over again.
    They are the softest diaper inside and out, even the velcro is not scratchy. They absorb well, have no smell and don't dig in.
    Being the most pricey of the Huggies line, even if you just used them for the newborn stage, they are definitely worth every penny in knowing how soft and comfortable they are on your baby.

June 27, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

hypoallergenic plant based organic diaper

My grandbaby has allergies to almost everything. Tried these new special delivery plant based diapers and they are wonderful. No rash or breakout as with other diapers. The organic plant material holds up well and absorbs more liquid to prevent leaks. The stretchy fit is comfortable around the baby's waist no red marks from diaper line on his tummy. I recommend this product for allergy babies and parents who want organic.

June 03, 2020

Really soft on my baby’s skin

I would surely recommend this product as it was really smooth on baby skin, it was bit expensive but quality wise it was very good, really loved it,
    Also loved beautiful designs on the diapers

May 06, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Perfect Diapers!!!

These diapers are fabulous. My babies have never broke out from these diapers. They hold up extremely well, even over night. My children rarely got a diaper rash when I used these and I would definitely recommend them to any mother in search of a great diaper!

January 26, 2020

Couche de confiance pour bébé

Les couches sont tout d’abord douce comme il se fait rare! Elle absorbe 90% mieux que n’importe quel marque de couche sur le marché. Le prix est le même que les autres marques ! Et j’ai 100% confiance vue les produits biologiques et naturels.

January 21, 2020

Amazing diaper

I have recently try this out at home with my new born son . It work amazing . We are very happy with it . Plus it didn’t do any rash on my son skin . I can it’s a great quality . I really recommend it for new born babies .