Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 124-Count Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers Step 3 Giant Pack 124

June 27, 2016

after being a pampers mom for over 2 years a friend introduced me to huggies and i can honestly say they are our new favorite. i love how they fit my 9 month old that has chunky legs. they dont sag like most diapers either.

June 08, 2016

Huggies little movers truly are the best diaper when your baby starts to move! The unique design allows your baby to start crawling and get on the move because it doesn't constrict your baby! And the material they are made from is one of the highest quality diapers I've ever seen! And the price is very reasonable.

0.7/5

August 05, 2014

I purchased huggies for my daughter before and she always leaked with these. I had to put two diapers on at night. It didn't happen once but several times. I wouldn't recommend.

1.5/5

June 12, 2014

This product is not worth the money! It's very expensive and must be changed as soon as baby wets it. I tried it in size 3 and size 4 for my own daughter and my niece and both ended up with wet rings around their legs... I know how to put diapers properly and it never happened with any other diaper brand I used before. Plus, they advertise that a big value of coupons can be found inside the box and it wasn't there... I lost a lot of money there and I will NEVER recommend Huggies diapers again!

May 27, 2014

A must have for all baby's , especially the super active. No licking.