Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 124-Count Reviews

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers Step 3 Giant Pack 124

October 25, 2020

Baby got bum

My daughters bum reacts well to these diapers. I love that they sinch at the back to help with the explosive poops and also at the legs. I also haven’t had any pee leaks

September 13, 2020

Lifesaver!

I was at lost when it comes to the best diapers for my baby. I remember switching to different brands and I finally found the best diapers that will suit my baby’s needs. Huggies never fails us when it comes to baby’s poop unlike the other brand that leaks. I like that it very secure and it feels premium ❤️

April 30, 2020

Night diaper with no leak

This product was on sale recently on my local Superstore and I tried to purchase 1 box for my 6 months old growing baby. My baby girl is so active now thats why i tried to use this diaper for her. I am so happy with the outcome, even she keeps on moving every time she's awake, there was no leakage noted and during the night my baby's nappy area is dry with no leak, this diaper is very absorbable. I am very satisfied with my purchased.

January 13, 2020

Frequent changes

I honestly prefer Pampers but was gifted a box of Huggies. I did not like that these filled up and felt quite "puffy" fairly quickly. The cute designs and the reinforced closures (extra velcro for the movers!) is nice to have, but the absorbency warranted more frequent diaper changes than usual.

November 20, 2019

Great product

We use little movers during the day for my two very active toddlers. They are very soft to touch, great for toddlers who are more regular, never used for any younger.

September 05, 2019
    California, United States

Best buy

Love huggies diapers. I have used them with all my kiddos. They have diapers for newborns and up. Since my twins have started walking the little movers have been great for playtime naptime and every other thing

August 13, 2019

love it

i always love using huggies. it doesn't have a strong smell. it doesn't leak and doesn't give rashes to my son. i won't trade it to any diaper company.

July 02, 2019

Huggies Little Movers

I really like these Huggies little Movers Diapers as they keep everything in. Nothing comes leaking out at all unlike other diapers I have tried. These are perfect.

July 01, 2019

Best diapers

I can leave my child confidently over night and when he wakes up in the morning I know he wont have wet himself or leaked.
    I reccomend these diapers to anyone with babies in diapers! Never had any issues :) plan on using them with my next baby.

April 09, 2019

J'adore!

Les Huggies sont sans aucun doute ma marque de bouche préfère. Alors que la sorte Little Movers est ma sorte préfèrer! Parfais pour les bébés qui bouge beaucoup et qui explore tout le temps! Je le recommande à tous les parents et futurs parents! Sauf que comme toute les couches, le prix est dispendieux.