Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 4 - 84 Count

Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 4 - 84 Count Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Little Movers Customized Fit and Comfort for Active Babies! All New Contoured Shape stays in place through active play! HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers are shaped to fit busy babies and toddlers as they move and play. Less bulk in front and wider in back for a comfy fit.

April 23, 2017

Started buying these when my son started crawling as the regular snug and dry were just wearing out before he actually used them. These hold up well and now my son is starting to walk they do not seem to hinder him. Bonus they absorb well and those side flaps have prevented some blow outs.

April 11, 2017

We like Huggies Diapers for our two year old son. He is a heavy wetter and they rarely leek and when they do it often is a user error. I appreciate that the diapers are unscented as many of the brands out there use perfume or some sort of sent that bugs my allergy.

December 22, 2016

With my daughter's molars coming in, her diaper rashes are out of control!!! So I have now switched to Huggies-- as there is no smell to them, and are gentle. I just tried these little movers diapers out last night, and she fits them very comfortably! There was no leaks over night either.

November 29, 2016

Does the trick, my son doesn't leak through the night, and I am happy. He seems pretty comfortable in them and he hasn't gotten a diaper rash since switching him from Pampers to Huggies when he was a Newborn.

September 14, 2016

I love these diapers. We started out with Pampers Swaddlers, and while I do like them, they didn't do the job for my son when he became more active. These diapers fit him GREAT, they really conform to his body and move with him. They stay put, and don't leak. My only "complaint" is that they only come in larger sizes... I would have started our new baby out with them if we could, but will definitely be making the switch again, as soon as we can!

August 14, 2016

I love these diapers for my son. They keep him rash free and completely dry 100% of the time. I wouldn't use any other brand the price is fantastic too.i highly recommend these.

February 22, 2016

Love these! I've never had any issues with these! They don't get all twisted and tangled, no leaks, no rashes! They're very affordable and convenient.

January 08, 2016

I really like the fit of these diapers but every time my baby poops it leaks all out!

January 08, 2016

These diapers are great! The designs are super cute and they fit well. My LO is able to move freely and comfortably. We haven't experienced any leaks at all, even overnight. I definitely recommend them!

May 04, 2015