Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 5 - 56 Count Reviews

Little Movers Customized Fit and Comfort for Active Babies! All New Contoured Shape stays in place through active play! HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers are shaped to fit busy babies and toddlers as they move and play. Less bulk in front and wider in back for a comfy fit.

August 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Best diaper out

These are the best diapers out. They fit great and move with baby. No leaks whatsoever. Super soft and comfy. They are the only diapers I buy. They have double grip straps that make sure the diaper doesn't shift when baby moves.

January 22, 2020

Our trusted brand

I've always relied on Huggies diapers for my children. No issues with these diapers and they're actually able to keep up with my very active babies, so you know they work really well!

May 15, 2019

Holds lots of pee

These are hands down my favorite diapers for my daughter who is 2 years old. Any other diapers ive tried have leaked and some even have a weird odor when she pee's in them. These giggles diapers and very strong, very thick, fragrance free and they hold so much pee! They also don't leave those little jelly balls behind if the diaper is too wet. Great product! Its a little more expensive than the other diapers but its so worth it. Im never worried about her leaking when she wears these diapers.

September 27, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to diaper!

After being loyal to another brand diaper, I decided to try huggies little movers! I was so happy with them , they fit excellent and they even have a sizing band on the diaper which lets you know when to size up! Great product at a great price!

September 17, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Best Diapers Available

This by far is one of the best diapers. My youngest daughter has had a tough time with diapers. We've tried them ALL. She started getting diaper rash very tiny regardless of how often we would change her. We changed her with every wet diaper which was like every 30 min and nothing would help. Doctor prescribed an ointment that cleared the rash but a few weeks later it returned and wouldn't improve. Caked on diaper cream and changed diaper brands every few weeks. We tried Pampers, Luvs, Target brand, Walmart brand, Honest Co. Which the honest co. Did make a difference, however, they leaked at night even the over night diapers and didn't fit my curvy baby well. Finally we tried HUGGIES little movers! AMAZING! No rash and they fit great. The double Velcro is great and diaper stays put. I still have to change her through the night around 2-3 times otherwise they will leak but my baby sleeps on her tummy with het bum in the air so gravity is to blame on that one. If she sleeps on her back or side the diaper will not leak. I highly recommend these diapers. I'm about to have another baby on 2 months and will definitely stick with HUGGIES.

December 09, 2017

These Made Me a Huggies Convert

I decided to give these a try when I found that Our usual brand, pampers baby dry, just wasn't working with my active baby anymore. They are flexible, absorbant and aren't bulky at all. They fit my daughter better than any other diaper I've tried and I'll be sticking with this brand from now on!

September 24, 2017

Wouldn't buy anything else

My daughter is 2 and we have always used the little movers by Huggies and love them. There isn't a strong smell, she rarely leaks and they have always just fit her perfectly.

June 27, 2017

Little movers

Use these more than any other pampers. No more mess no leaks. All around protection. They last long don't feel cheap & thin like pampers & no name. Best for my baby so far. No problems

April 09, 2017

These are one of the best Diapers I have ever used they don't leak and they make toddlers and babies able to move good and fast in them I would recommend these to anyone who's a parent or buying for a gift.

June 18, 2016

I love huggies products specially this diaper. It's easy to put on and it doesn't cause any rash on my baby. It can last up to 12 hrs that's why I love to use this for my baby.