Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 5 - 56 Count

Huggies Little Movers Diapers - Size 5 - 56 Count Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Little Movers Customized Fit and Comfort for Active Babies! All New Contoured Shape stays in place through active play! HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers are shaped to fit busy babies and toddlers as they move and play. Less bulk in front and wider in back for a comfy fit.

June 27, 2017

Little movers

Use these more than any other pampers. No more mess no leaks. All around protection. They last long don't feel cheap & thin like pampers & no name. Best for my baby so far. No problems

April 09, 2017

These are one of the best Diapers I have ever used they don't leak and they make toddlers and babies able to move good and fast in them I would recommend these to anyone who's a parent or buying for a gift.

June 18, 2016

I love huggies products specially this diaper. It's easy to put on and it doesn't cause any rash on my baby. It can last up to 12 hrs that's why I love to use this for my baby.

June 09, 2015

Huggies little movers are the best! Now that they've added the secondary velcro strips there is no more awkward sticking up parts. Comfortable fit and great leak protection.

May 27, 2015

I always used huggies little movers diapers, it's the only brand that my son can wear without passing through the diaper!! And comparing to other diapers it doesn't a bad smell when it's full of pee

May 11, 2015

I enjoy these little movers so much! My daughter used to wear pampers but she would pee out through. I was getting really fed up with coming home and constantly having to change her out of her clothes and throw in the wash. With the little movers, even when she's at her most active and is between changes (night time) her diaper lasts. There are times I wake in the morning and change her diaper and I'm shocked with the amount of fluid this diaper can hold. I would recommend this to anyone! I have another daughter who just turned a month old. Once she is able to fit into the little movers we are switching her over!!

3.2/5

June 23, 2013

I think the fit is good and doesn't a fairly decent job.

February 07, 2013

My two year old wears these...and I havent found another diaper to compare them to. I do find them a lil bit on the expensive side though.

What's Your Favorite?