Huggies little movers plus Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

May 12, 2017

Once your baby started crawling, its time to put them in these. I find that Huggies Little Movers Plus (this is the costco exclusive version with softer touch and better anti-leak protection) very reliable. It can hold LOTS of fluid and poopy mess! It rarely leak and it is very affordable. It does not have any odor protection but I think that is a good thing as it notify me to change the diaper right away. It does not have any wet indicator, but who need that at this stage anyways, parents learn to distinguish a wet nappies after few hundred nappies. It is thin yet very absorbent, does not give my two babies rashes on normal circumstances. My two year old still wear this diaper. I would recommend this to any mom.

May 11, 2017

They are for sure more expensive then other huggies diapers, but they do the job well. Since using these at night my son never leaks in the night anymore. These are awesome!!

March 18, 2017

They are more expensive than the other huggies but you get what you pay for. Definitely worth the expires money for absorbsion, thickness and feel of the super. I have purchased cheaper huggies and they don't hold up as well.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise ces couches pour mon fils. De la grandeur 3 à 5. Elle sont très bien, ne déborde pas (ni la nuit). Elle ne sont pas trop épaisse donc mon fils peut aisément bouger avec. Et elle ne sent pas non plus.

August 31, 2016

I have tried numerous kinds of diapers from big name brands to store brands and these are the only ones that hold everything in and they also don't expand and hang when my son wets in them! They are very effective at night time for a 12 hour sleeper and no need to purchase night time diapers these work both Day & Night!

April 20, 2016

These diapers are amazing! They last all night long, my daughter wakes up dry no leak through the night. They aren't available at many retailers in Ontario. I have only been able to find these particular ones at Costco still works well as the boxes are super large. I am a fan of Huggies to begin with and these diapers were a great addition to their product line.

April 04, 2016

It's a good product but I will recommend pant style diapers more .......which doesn't cause rash on thighs .... taped diapers cause it ..... this is effective. ...

March 28, 2016

Huggies little movers itself are great diapers, unfortunately same thing can not be said about the movers plus. they are basically thicker diapers but are no different in material pr anything else from the regular little movers. i used them for my 7 month old. Size 5 and had a lot of problem with getting the tabs around his thighs. The thickness of the diaper is a little too much for babies. Specially for summer time, theyd be too warm.

0.5/5

March 11, 2016

These diapers have been giving my daughter a really bad diaper rash. It wont go away. I had to change to pampers because of the rash. i wouldn't recommend to anyone.

January 07, 2016

These diapers are great. It has been three years since my daughter was born and my newest addition is as heavy a pee'er as his sister was (based on cloth diapers). I love these as I can use them overnight with few leaks where as the ones three years ago did not do and I had to buy night diapers in a larger size. The quilting inside varies depending on amount of pee expected for the area and there is an extra Velcro strip to add extra security and hold in case that tab gets stuck to clothing. They really work great and fit my little guys bum great!