Huggies little movers plus Reviews
Ranked #28 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

August 26, 2017

Only brand I use

I have tried many kinds of diapers for my boys.. and yes boys and girls when it comes to diapers are very different. In any case with my boys I only use huggies.. my son is a climmer and needs something that moves with him.. these are great.. stays dry and moves with him.

May 25, 2017

I really like these diapers for my son since he has started crawling I have been using it since then . I love these and highly recommend them .it has been wonderful with no leakage.

May 25, 2017

I have been using these diapers for my son since he started crawling. They are amazing. He has never leaked through them even after sleeping through the night. Have not turned back after using these diaper. Highly recommended

May 12, 2017

Once your baby started crawling, its time to put them in these. I find that Huggies Little Movers Plus (this is the costco exclusive version with softer touch and better anti-leak protection) very reliable. It can hold LOTS of fluid and poopy mess! It rarely leak and it is very affordable. It does not have any odor protection but I think that is a good thing as it notify me to change the diaper right away. It does not have any wet indicator, but who need that at this stage anyways, parents learn to distinguish a wet nappies after few hundred nappies. It is thin yet very absorbent, does not give my two babies rashes on normal circumstances. My two year old still wear this diaper. I would recommend this to any mom.

May 11, 2017

They are for sure more expensive then other huggies diapers, but they do the job well. Since using these at night my son never leaks in the night anymore. These are awesome!!

March 18, 2017

They are more expensive than the other huggies but you get what you pay for. Definitely worth the expires money for absorbsion, thickness and feel of the super. I have purchased cheaper huggies and they don't hold up as well.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise ces couches pour mon fils. De la grandeur 3 à 5. Elle sont très bien, ne déborde pas (ni la nuit). Elle ne sont pas trop épaisse donc mon fils peut aisément bouger avec. Et elle ne sent pas non plus.

August 31, 2016

I have tried numerous kinds of diapers from big name brands to store brands and these are the only ones that hold everything in and they also don't expand and hang when my son wets in them! They are very effective at night time for a 12 hour sleeper and no need to purchase night time diapers these work both Day & Night!

April 20, 2016

These diapers are amazing! They last all night long, my daughter wakes up dry no leak through the night. They aren't available at many retailers in Ontario. I have only been able to find these particular ones at Costco still works well as the boxes are super large. I am a fan of Huggies to begin with and these diapers were a great addition to their product line.

April 04, 2016

It's a good product but I will recommend pant style diapers more .......which doesn't cause rash on thighs .... taped diapers cause it ..... this is effective. ...