Huggies Little Movers - Size 6 (104 pk) Reviews

October 27, 2020

I would buy this product 100 times over

I have tried so many diapers for my baby girl since birth and so far this is the only brand and type of diaper that can keep up with her active lifestyle as a toddler who is very playful and has sensitive skin. I tried so many brands and types of diapers and by far this is the best one. Tried and tested since she was a few months old. It doesn’t cause rashes which I am so grateful. It is also that sturdy that holds her urine really well even at night time. We absolutely love it!

July 23, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Huggies Little Movers

I absolutely love Huggies Little movers. I feel like these diapers give my baby alot of room to run around. Plus they are super absorbant and don't give my baby rashes. Love love them!

February 26, 2020

The only diaper that doesn't leak for my son

I purchased these diapers as a last resort and I am so glad I did! My son would always leak out of every other diaper brand I tried as they would move at the thighs/sides when he moved. The little movers are perfect as they allow him to be mobile while still protecting from leaks. They also hold everything in really when when he goes to the bathroom. I love the extra sticky tabs to keep then on. They are also soft compared to other brands.

November 20, 2019

Bon pour bébé

J'ai adoré utiliser ce produit pour ma fille. Il absorbe bien et il y a peu de fuites. Elles duraient toute la nuit. Les boites contiennent plus de couches que le compétiteur.

July 09, 2019

Great Diapers For Little Ones on the move! No saggy butts.

Love the fit. Kids dont have saggy bums after one pee. Holds at night unlike competitors. Love these for my toddler. Disney mickey designs make them extra cute and easier to make diaper changing fun during this stage.

July 04, 2019

We buy this, over and over.

Huggies little movers are all I have used since my son has been able to fit into them! So, from size 3 to 6 (which is covering a 46 lb butt, by the way, at 2.5) Huggies have been our favourite brand of diaper to use. We have experienced no rashes and appreciate that the diapers have no fragrance. Diapers fit every baby a different way and we have found, now through two children, that little movers fit different bodies perfectly. When they start blowing out, it's time to move on up a size!

May 14, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

No saggy diaper and no leaks!

I have tried every type of diaper for my son. Huggies Little Movers have been amazing for 2 years. We ran out and grabbed some cheaper diapers. They rode up my sons crack all day. He was constantly pulling at them like he had a wedgie. They didn’t stay in place. The also sagged like all the 1980’s diapers. One drop of urine and they expanded and drooped. Little Movers are the only diaper that fits and protects us from cleaning up a mess. Love these soo much.

April 06, 2019

Favourite fitting diapers

I’ve been using huggies diapers since the day my son was born and have never once had a blow out using them! I’m expecting my second baby and definitely plan to use huggies again!

January 10, 2019

Huggies little movers over Pampers always!

Huggies little movers are life. I have tried all of the Pamper brand to find they just tend to not hold pee very or stay on well, I found the diapers down around my kids ankle on the one side instead of around the waist. So I swapped to huggies little movers and HAVE NOT been disappointed. They hold so much moister to the point I'm surprised they havent just burst open. The velcro tabs actually grip on well, and I LOVE THE BONUS VELCRO STRIP! It makes it a bit easier putting on a diaper with a squirming child too Haha. Only diaper brand I will use is huggies little movers!

February 06, 2018

These are definitely my go to diapers.

I'm always disappointed when I pick up a different kind to try just because they're on sale, even other kinds of huggies. I will not make that mistake anymore!