4.1/5
Huggies Little Movers - Size 6 (34 pk.) Reviews
Ranked #31 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

INDICATIONS: It contains safe, absorbent particles that gel when wet. If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on your baby skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe or damp washcloth. More comfortable shape.

September 12, 2017

Leaks no more

Huggies little movers changed my life. My daughter had no more leaks and her diaper stayed in place like it should. I liked that they didnt have a scent to them and unlike other diapers i tried she never got a rash from them. I would recommend anyone with an on the go baby to try the little movers brand.

June 21, 2017

No Leaks!

When my son became active, we switched to the Movers brand of Huggies. They worked wonders. Leaks became a thing of the past. The tabs were also the best part of these diapers as they helped keep the diaper stay in place - especially during naptime when he would wiggle all over the crib.

May 26, 2017

We just love love huggies little movers for our son, been using them for well over a year! They are super roomy, not tight and confining! Never had a leak in them, even for overnight!

March 29, 2017

J'adore les couches Huggies pour ma fille. Le modèle little movers est vraiment plus confortable que le modèle Sung & Dry pour ma fille. Auparavant, j'utilisais des couches de nuit mais maintenant plus besoin avec les Little movers. Je recommande.

February 28, 2017

Love huggies. They are way better than pampers and with the rewards you cam get some awesome gifts. Will continue tl buy huggies products over any othe baby stuff.

January 14, 2017

These diapers fit really well, with a good tab system. They allow for movement of our active toddler. We like the cute pictures on the diapers. They are very absorbent.

September 16, 2016

My Son has been using these diapers ever since he was born, he is now almost 1. We love how effective they are! Some nights he sleeps 10 hours without a diaper change and in the morning they do not soak through on the mattress. They are amazing. Will be using these on my next baby. Thank you Huggies for keeping Zachary comfortable in his diaper!

September 14, 2016

These are the best diapers!!! They hold everything in. If my child is sitting in her car seat or stroller for long periods of time for trips I don't have to worry or panic that she might leak through. It's a must have in my opinion

May 15, 2016

Jadore cest couches. Ma fille as une peau tres sensible et cest les seul couche qui lui faisait bien ,sans parfum cest ce que j'adore. Elles sont tres absorbante bonne pour la nuit au sec .

2.2/5

September 24, 2015

Please DON'T be offended but how old are the children that wear these? The picture depicts an age at which the child should be toilet trained.I see children walking, talking etc and they're still wearing a diaper.Sorry but I find that ridiculous.