3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

June 19, 2013

I was selected to review the Huggies little movers slip-on's. I have always used pampers on my daughter but after trying these I found I really like them. They are easy for my daughter to get on herself and they fit very nicely and she no longer has any leaking!! She also loves the "Tigger" design. For as long as she requires slip-on's I will by the huggies because the quality is great and the price is even better!!

2.8/5

June 18, 2013

I didn't find them fit well around the legs and were baggy on them. My twins are 29 and 29.5 lbs and do fit into a size 5 perfectly in all diapers but the Slip-On's. I love the fact they undo from the sides and can be used like pull-ups but not for me.. I'll stick with the brand that works best with us. But has been fun and a messy process in trying them.

June 18, 2013

I haven't had the best luck with huggies in the past. Seems no matter what I did they leaked. But these slip on diapers don't seem to have the same issue. They are so easy to put in, even on my squirmy child that likes to roll over on her side. Great product, I would recommend all moms try these diapers.

June 18, 2013

Thank you, Chick Advisor, for selecting me to review these diapers and for sending a package to try out for free!

The first time I went to use the Huggies Little Movers Slip-on diapers, my 21-month-old son refused to let me put one on! I was really surprised by his reaction, even when I showed him the super-cute Tigger design on the front. It was a no-go, as he kicked and refused to let me put one of the diapers on.

The second time I tried, he didn't protest at all and the diaper slid on easily. The slip-on diaper was definitely quick and easy to put on a squirmy toddler who doesn't like to sit still. I also like how easy they are to take off with the tabs on the sides.

I found the diapers to be just as absorbent and effective as the other day-time diaper I usually use. I didn't try them at night because my little one needs an extra protection/aborbent diaper for the overnight hours.

I would recommend and purchase these diapers!

June 18, 2013

I was chosen to review this product free.
    I really like the Huggies slip ons. I like the material, they are softer than a normal diaper, much like the newborn types. My son has very sensitive skin so these are much more comfortable for him to wear. The absorbency seems really good, we have not had a single leak. The fit is good, they dont fall down and they are not too tight. I like that they are longer so that his little bum crack doesnt show at the top when he sits down.

We are currently in the process of potty training so i really like how easy it is to take him to the bathroom, just pull down and pull back up! Even though these diapers are not for potty training, i find that they are a very good alternative to diaper training pants. Especially since they are much more absorbent.

The only issue I have with these diapers is the tabs. I find it really difficult to roll the used diaper up properly because the tabs are velcro on the front instead of the back. I would prefer if the tabs were longer to make a more sanitary roll up after the diaper is ready to be disposed of.

Overall, I love huggies slip on diapers and will definitely buy in the future!

June 18, 2013

I love the slip ons i have used them for months now even before the potty training phase.

June 18, 2013

I have a little one who does not sit still for changes. The Slip On makes it so easy for him to just walk through a diaper change. These were especially helpful while I was healing from a broken arm, I did not have to fuss with the tabs to close the diaper, just step in and walk away!

I do wish Slip Ons were a little more cost effective.

2.7/5

June 18, 2013

I was very pleased to be selected to review the Huggies Slip on Diapers for free through Chick Advisor
    They performed fairly well, during the day quite well, though not as great at night.
    We have twin girls,, so anything that makes diaper changes faster & easier is a blessing, and they are great in that aspect for sure !
    The fit could also be a little better, we found that the crotch area was quite saggy... even when not very wet.
    The girls loved the designs, and we love the ease of changing them with these the most !
    I would consider purhcasing these for daytime use, and I have shared a few with some other Moms to try out as well !

June 18, 2013

I was happy to be selected by Chick Advisor to test and review Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants! They make changing a diaper fast and easy on the go. They are extremely soft almost like cotton. Coupons are available for this product so it helps with the cost. Overall I was very impressed and I would recommend them to any mommy out there for their active little ones.

June 18, 2013

I was lucky enough to be selected to try these with the review club , what a cool product my daughter is a year and a half and starting to potty train but she is young to go without a diaper at night . Until now we get her diaper on read stories and of course after this she wants to try the potty so off comes the diaper , until now slip on absorbent super soft diapers she can go on the potty and be dry throughout the night in them . Also have used them camping no change table required but can be removed normally as well with the big messes great product