3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

June 18, 2013

I was happy to be selected by Chick Advisor to test and review Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants! They make changing a diaper fast and easy on the go. They are extremely soft almost like cotton. Coupons are available for this product so it helps with the cost. Overall I was very impressed and I would recommend them to any mommy out there for their active little ones.

June 18, 2013

I was lucky enough to be selected to try these with the review club , what a cool product my daughter is a year and a half and starting to potty train but she is young to go without a diaper at night . Until now we get her diaper on read stories and of course after this she wants to try the potty so off comes the diaper , until now slip on absorbent super soft diapers she can go on the potty and be dry throughout the night in them . Also have used them camping no change table required but can be removed normally as well with the big messes great product

June 17, 2013

I was very impressed by this diaper, they just keep coming up with more innovative ideas it seems! They definitely were pretty convenient and nice for those days when all your child wants to do is run around and not settle down to have their diaper changed! I liked the softness and look of the diaper and I will buy these again. Thanks for the opportunity!

June 17, 2013

I was overjoyed to be selected to test and review Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants! I am a busy mom with an active two year old who has a lot of energy and is very mobile. He needs a diaper that fits properly and keep up with a very energetic toddler!
    The first thing I noticed was the softness of the diaper. It didnt have that overly processed plastic feel that his usual brand does. Its very soft and feel almost like cotton, which I'm sure felt nice against his sensitive skin!
    I did notice that the size looked a little larger then the same size in a different brand, and that it was a little loose.
    At first I though I would really like the slip-on feature but my son didnt like having to stand to get a diaper change and it was very tricky to pull up with him laying down.
    However, I did LOVE the easy off sides! They were stretchy and soft, quick and easy!
    My son happens to have very sensitive skin and has been known to get rashes when i switch diapers but he has not had any problems at all with these diaper pants so thats always a bonus!
    The absorbancy was also fantastic! I was a little worried about leaks as the size seamed a little larger then his regular size 5 diapers but we didnt have a single issue. Not a drop even after hours of running around, rolling on the bed and high speed marathons around my kitchen!
    Overall I was very impressed. I would recommend them to any mommy out there for their active little ones and thank you for the oportunity to let me test them for myself!

June 17, 2013

I received a package of the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants as part of ChickAdvisor's review club and was extremely impressed! I had never tried a slip-on diaper prior to receiving this free package as I was doubtful that they would be any better than the tried and true regular diaper I was used to using. These diapers did everything they said they would; they were easy to put on and take off, provided the right amount of absorbancy and were very easy to use on the go. I wish I had tried slip on diapers prior to receiving this package, but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to try them out now. As Huggies is my regular diaper brand anyway, I don't think there is a need for me to try any other competitive brands unless I get them on a really good sale. I would recommend these to anyone with a toddler and will continue to buy them in the future!

June 17, 2013

I reviewd this product as part of the chick advisor review club for free and could not be happier that I did. I come for the thinking that if it aint broke dont fix it. But i am happy to have tried this as i would have just sticked to the tried and true but this is so much easier with a wriggling want to be independent toddler. This was a much better way to change him on the go and the fit seems actually better for a moving non stop little man. They were super absorbant and kept what could a super big mess contained.
    I have never tried a slip on diaper before but I dont think i will try another as this one does the job. I have recently gone and purchased more of these diapers to make the summers non stop events more easy to change and go. Totally recommend this to all parents

June 17, 2013

Great quality diaper! They are very easy to change and hold quite a bit without leaking. Would recommend these diapers to anyone!

June 16, 2013

I received these to review as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review club! These were one of the first types of pull-on diaper that I have tried and I loved them! My son is impossible to get a diaper on because he is always on the go and squirming around. They offered excellent leak protection and they were easy to get on. I could go awhile without changing him especially overnight or long car rides and they could handle it. Great product would definitely recommend and purchase in the future if the price is right!

June 16, 2013

I received this product free to test.
    1. How well did the Slip-On Diaper Pants perform according to its advertised claims? They fit awesome & didn't leak. I also liked the resealable tabs at the side.- they made for a great no-mess easy-off. It did make diaper-changing quick and easy, especially when my little one decides to stand up before I've gotten the new diaper fully on.
    2. How well did the Slip-Ons perform compared to other slip-on diaper products you've tried in the past? I've never used slip-on diapers before, just training underpants (like Pull-Ups).
    3. Would you consider purchasing this product and/or recommend them to a friend? I would if the price was the same or cheaper than the regular diapers.

June 14, 2013

i was so excited to try these, they work really good, no leaks, easy to slip on i love them