3.9/5
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diaper Pants Reviews

HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants make it easy to change standing babies, sliding on and off easily with a great fit. They feature:
  • Stretchy sides for an outstanding fit
  • Tabs for easy removal and disposal
  • HUGGIES LEAK LOCK® System – the protection and security you both need between changes
  • Quick-absorbing layers and a long-lasting core locks in wetness and keeps your baby dry
  • Stopping guards around the legs and waist help keep wetness in

2.7/5

April 04, 2014

Love the idea of these diapers,as putting a diaper on my 18 month old is enough to make you sweat!! The diapers go on very easily, and have adjustable tabs on the side so you can tighten them if needed and the option of removing the diaper the old fashioned way when taking off a nasty mess.They also have cute characters which kids love and a label to indicate the BACK (though my guy still managed to put it on back to front)A for these features The only downside was that these diapers do not seem to hold as much and sag a lot ,so C- for this.We use them during the day and use a more absorbent diaper at night......Even with the cons, these diapers do make life a little easier one diaper change at a time.

2.3/5

February 17, 2014

Honestly I didn't like these. It was just okay. I love Pampers.

February 17, 2014

My boys leak through these diapers so quickly. Not impressed with them very much.

February 17, 2014

i love these as there the only thing that would work with my little one! only thing is i would have to drive 40 mins just to get them cuz only one store will sale them :( and there alittle more but they are great for when your trying to get them to go on the potty! as i fine pull ups dont hole as much pee for when there starting out

2.7/5

November 14, 2013

Like others have said why mess with what was working. I found that he tabs caused skin irritation on my daughter and there were way ore leaks.

3.2/5

November 01, 2013

Why make things complicated? people did well without these.

September 25, 2013

I love huggies diapers for my 5 month old. I find that my little guy will leak right through other diapers but these ones hold everything in!

September 16, 2013

I have always used Huggies on my little man. I like them better than any other diaper on the market. The fit is always great, Never any leakage. The slip on ones are the best because you can get them on your Squirmy baby in a hurry! I love these, they have also helped us IMMENSELY in Potty Training!

September 05, 2013

Never had an accident with these suckers! Love that you can slip them on the squirmiest baby! sometimes he does not even realize it is over!

September 03, 2013

Good fit and very absorbent... Awesome product :)