Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn, 84-Count Reviews

Little Snugglers Newborn, 84-Count Box

January 11, 2018

We love huggies

Great value for money, great quality and abbsorbs well. We recommend to new babies to toddlers of all stages. They usually send coupons as well. Great price for quality of product

0.5/5

November 03, 2017

Horrible product

Huggies brand diapers is the only brand of diapers that gives my child horrible rashes. I should have listened to other parents when they warned me about them. Every child is different. But I've only heard negative stuff about Huggies diapers.

October 20, 2017

Would never use these again!

Huggies did not work at all for my baby. We constantly battled leaks or explosions and the gapped around her legs no matter how we adjusted the diaper. This may work for other babies but it definitely did not for mine so I don't recommend them.

October 20, 2017

No leaks!

These Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are great. They fit my baby really well. There were no leaks at all overnight. The price is nice too. I well definitely get these diapers again.

October 16, 2017

Great

This was the 1st time I have used Huggies. I started using this product when my daughter was born 9 months ago. I love the way this product fits her. I wish I would have used this product when my boys were babies.

October 06, 2017

All baby poo contained!

Huggies Little Snugglers are the poo containing masters. Zero poo-spolsions with kiddo #1 and going strong with kiddo #2. These diapers lack the weirdo smell that Pampers have. They also have a super cute design and I'm lovin the new feature where Front and Back are worked into the design to let new parents/folks that have never had the pleasure of changing a baby diaper know how the diaper goes on. Just make sure to pull out those ruffles!

Huggies are legit the only way to go in our home. They are absorbent and keep the littles dry and cozy.

October 06, 2017

Wouldo only buy if on sale

Price was a little high. Don't see as many coupons or sales as competitors brands. They seem to fit too bulky around the legs with extra frills.....

August 31, 2017

En amour avec ces couches

Je ne pris que par eux

August 23, 2017

Excellente absorption

Ma fille fait ses nuits (un bon 8 à 12 h) depuis qu'elle a 2 mois et demi... bon, je sais que je peux fatiguer quelques parents, mais bon Elle a presque toujours eu des couches Huggies Little Snugglers et aucune fuite ne s'est produite. Au réveil, elle est parfois bien gonflée, mais tout est à l'intérieur et ma fille reste au sec. C'est donc une excellente couche et avec son indicateur, on ne peut se tromper! Elle n'irrite pas les fesses comme une autre marque l'a déjà fait et son prix est tout de même raisonnable. Chez Walmart, le prix à l'unité de la couche est meilleur que les grosses boites de chez Costco (en plus, sur le site Internet de Huggies, il y a régulièrement des coupons-rabais), sauf si ce dernier a un rabais la semaine que vous y aller (parfois, c'est 9 $ d'économie la boîte!). Pour moi, c'est une marque de confiance assurément!

August 05, 2017

Best Diapers Out There!

I absolutely love Huggies, I tell every new mom to forget about the Pampers cause Huggies is where it's at! The leak proof protection actually works, the genius idea of the colour change also works wonders for new nervous mommies, and the product is almost always on sale! Good job Huggies! You're my fave!