Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Newborn, 84-Count Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #131 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Little Snugglers Newborn, 84-Count Box

June 22, 2017

huggies hug my babies bum

Hello!

Recently i received a sample pack of Huggies little snugglers diapers for my newborn. I have to say that they by far are our favorite.

To start i'm going to compare with Pampers, the next top brand sold in stores near me. Huggies have a stretchy waist band and are slightly larger than pampers. They have a good hold for both number 1 and 2.

The waist band makes the largest difference. with pampers i tend to find the little lip (you know like when you wear jeans and bend over and everyone can see down your pants? well pampers do that too.) Well, this lip makes it easy for number 2 to slide its way up little ones back and that's no fun for anyone.

Price point they really do float about the same, with rotating sales. Huggies are currently listed at $22 on Walmart. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/huggies-little-snugglers-diapers-super-junior-newborn-88-count/995108

and pampers listed at the same currently https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pampers-swaddlers-diapers-super-pack-newborn/1255208104720

So, to wrap this up. This is my opinion, and it has held true through 2 children. do keep in mind that each size when the diapers changed their styles we did bounce back and forth. So please try both! or use this as a cautionary when buying for someone else.

#gotitfree

2.7/5

May 25, 2017

Tried these for my newborn baby boy and noticed many leaks. It could be his body shape. I would suggest trying a few to see if your little one experiences any leakages.

May 15, 2017

Huggies are my go to diaper for my little one.
    They fit him perfectly, even around his legs without being too tight or too loose.
    Haven't had any blow outs using these diapers like we have with other brands.
    They don't cause any irritation to his skin.
    They have the umbilical cord cut out- so I am not worried about his umbilical cord getting caught on his diaper and causing pain.
    They can usually be found on sale- and if you buy the big box they come with bonus wet wipes.

2.0/5

February 25, 2017

These diapers did not fit my baby properly in the legs. They had a strong scent that lingered. I did appreciate the umbilical cord cut out but they just didn't fit my baby.

October 16, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are my go to when it comes to diapers. Both the preemie and the newborn sizes are amazing, and the umbilical cord cutout is a definite benefit.

July 22, 2016

I was given a pack of these diapers when my son was born. I liked using them right when he was born because I like the umbilical cut out. I did find that they did not fit well around the legs so leaked pretty bad. I have friends who had great luck with these diapers but I did not. I have very lean babies so I think that's why they didn't fit right. I would recommend these diapers for newborns but after that I think it really depends on baby's size and build.

July 12, 2016

Huggies Little Snugglers are great diapers to use on precioua babies when they are newborns. The elastic on the waistband and double gussets on the legs keep newborn messes well contained while still being gentle on the skin. The diapers have an umbilical cord cut out to keep the diaper low enough on their belly and the wetness indicator is really useful in the first week when you have to watch baby's output. The tabs are a bit rough and can scrape against baby's legs if you aren't careful where you affix them but this is easily avoided when you are aware of it. Overall my preferred brand for this age.

March 25, 2016

I foster baby's for 25 years now and know you diapers. HUGGIES are probably the best for boys so far.
    They hold wet really well, and stay closed .They are strong and do not rip easy.

1.2/5

August 21, 2013

At my baby shower, my husbands aunt made me a diaper cake out of Huggies Little Snugglers in newborn size. My daughter was premature and the whole time she was in the hospital, we used Pampers Swaddlers because that is what they provided. When she came home, we tried these Huggies diapers. They were awful. She was tiny still (only just over 5 pounds) and they were huge on her. We had to move up from "preemie" size diapers because they were so expensive and she was starting to get close to the weight limit from them. Huggies diapers leaked out the side. I couldn't wait to finish the pack of diapers and go back to Pampers.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel