Huggies Natural Care Baby Plus Wipes Reviews
#19 in Baby Wipes

Good - 0
    1.5/5

October 11, 2018

Baby wipes that rip every time

I thought it was just me when I ripped every baby wipe coming out of the container. Super frustrating when you have a baby squirming with a poopy bum and all you get for a wipe is a ripped off corner.

September 18, 2018

Not too thick

These wipes are the perfect thickness, they are not thin to where they rip but they are not too thick to where they don't work well. The scent is perfect, because its unscented. They don't leave rashes like other brands.

September 17, 2018

Great for sensitive bottoms!

My oldest has sensitive skin and these are the best wipes for her. They are very gentle on her skin but strong to use. We searched high and low for a wipe that wouldn't break her out after use and we found it with huggies. Highly recommend for all ages!

September 03, 2018

Best baby wipes!

I really love these wipes for my baby's sensitive skin! They are super thick and moist and never tear! I will continue to use this brand because they never disappoint me!

August 08, 2018

Absolute Must Have!

Before baby came along, I though all wipes did the same job. Oh boy, was I ever wrong. I went through several different types before deciding these wipes were the best. I needed something that gave me the best deal but didn't fall apart or ones that required me to use several wipes at each diaper change.

Clean up needs only 1 to 3 wipes compared to some other brands I tried. The amount of moisture each wipe holds is enough to clean baby's bottom quickly and without causing irritation - especially when the have a diaper rash. I also like the fact that there is no alcohol added to them.

June 26, 2018

Can handle even the nastiest messes

I've tried all wipes available on the market and these are by far my favourite. My baby has sensitive skin and these are gentle enough we have no issues. The wipes are nice and thick and I like they aren't fragranced. I use them at diaper time and for runny noses, dirty hands, and today they took marker off my child's skin with little effort. They go on sale at Costco often and I always buy extra because I know I'll use them eventually. My husband and I even use them on ourselves occasionally.

April 19, 2018

Best wipes

I use these for everything. They are great wipes not only for diaper changes but sticky fingers and spilt messes too. Always consistent in wetness and thickness. Never had them dry out as I have had happen with other brands. By far the best wipes I've ever used.

March 10, 2018

Finally a wipe my baby likes!

I had tried a variety of wipes for my baby but all seemed to have something i didnt like: one would leave fuzzies on my babies bottom, one would tear mid wipe (yuck!).

Huggies Natural Wipes Plus is awesome! They are thick and soft and i dont need to use the whole package to clean my babies bum. They stay nice amd moist too.

Highly recommended!

September 15, 2017

If it's good enough for baby, it's good enough for me

I love these thick, soft, wet wipes. They're non-irritating and get the job done. And if they're good enough for a babies bottom, they're good enough for mine!

August 22, 2017

I LOVE Huggies wipes!

Huggies wipes have always been my go too. These ones have ever given my daughters a rash, and are so soft on their little bottoms! I will continue to use these when I have more children