Huggies Natural Care Baby Plus Wipes Reviews
#15 in Baby Wipes

Good - 0

February 11, 2019

Best wipes!!! Huggies pop tops

The best wipes on the market in my opinion. Super thick, and don’t “shed” any fibers. I’ve tried 5 brands in total, and these are the best. I use them to hands and face, as there isn’t any scent. My kid doesn’t have sensitive skin, I just prefer these wipes

February 08, 2019

This is my favourite wipe!

I recently tried these wipes for my baby and I love them! They are thick wipes so they don’t fall apart and don’t slip on baby’s skin. They also don’t dry out and have the perfect amount of moisture. Also it is not heavily scented like other brands which is great.

January 30, 2019

Best Wipes Ever

these wipes are Super thick! excellent wipes cleans babys bum perfectly . Comes in a huge box for a very good price ! will for sure buy again , highly reccommend

January 09, 2019

good wipes for good price

I use them on my baby all the time since he is born, I never had any allergy or any other issue with them. They do the job. and the price is good for the big package.

1.5/5

October 11, 2018

Baby wipes that rip every time

I thought it was just me when I ripped every baby wipe coming out of the container. Super frustrating when you have a baby squirming with a poopy bum and all you get for a wipe is a ripped off corner.

September 18, 2018

Not too thick

These wipes are the perfect thickness, they are not thin to where they rip but they are not too thick to where they don't work well. The scent is perfect, because its unscented. They don't leave rashes like other brands.

September 17, 2018

Great for sensitive bottoms!

My oldest has sensitive skin and these are the best wipes for her. They are very gentle on her skin but strong to use. We searched high and low for a wipe that wouldn't break her out after use and we found it with huggies. Highly recommend for all ages!

September 03, 2018

Best baby wipes!

I really love these wipes for my baby's sensitive skin! They are super thick and moist and never tear! I will continue to use this brand because they never disappoint me!

August 08, 2018

Absolute Must Have!

Before baby came along, I though all wipes did the same job. Oh boy, was I ever wrong. I went through several different types before deciding these wipes were the best. I needed something that gave me the best deal but didn't fall apart or ones that required me to use several wipes at each diaper change.

Clean up needs only 1 to 3 wipes compared to some other brands I tried. The amount of moisture each wipe holds is enough to clean baby's bottom quickly and without causing irritation - especially when the have a diaper rash. I also like the fact that there is no alcohol added to them.

June 26, 2018

Can handle even the nastiest messes

I've tried all wipes available on the market and these are by far my favourite. My baby has sensitive skin and these are gentle enough we have no issues. The wipes are nice and thick and I like they aren't fragranced. I use them at diaper time and for runny noses, dirty hands, and today they took marker off my child's skin with little effort. They go on sale at Costco often and I always buy extra because I know I'll use them eventually. My husband and I even use them on ourselves occasionally.