Huggies Natural Care Baby Plus Wipes Reviews
#16 in Baby Wipes

2.7/5

April 10, 2019

Works great!

Love how thick and soft they are only need about 2 a diaper change. The smell is perfect also great for babies with sensitive skin. Bought one pack to test out and loved it.

1.3/5

April 10, 2019

Gives my baby a rash every single time! Way to wet, terrible quality fall apart all the time. Need multiple to clean up number 2 and always fall apart halfway through.

April 04, 2019

The best wipes!

I have tried a few different wipe brands and these Huggies are by far my favourite. They are strong and soft. They keep the moisture so the first wipe is just as wet as the last. I found some wipe brands feel oily but these do not. I use them for wiping my sons faces and surfaces as well because they are so thick and soft.

March 19, 2019

Clean bums and hands all around

Been using this product for about 5 years now between both kids. Its smells great and works well on even the messiest of messiest bums. Nice thick wipes and my fingers don't go thru them either. Perfect too for on the road and sticky fingers.

March 19, 2019

Excellent!

J'ai utilisé ces lingettes pour mes deux enfants lorsqu'ils portaient des couches et je continue à les utiliser. J'en ai toujours un paquet dans mon sac et dans la voiture pour nettoyer les main rapidement ou en cas de pipi dans les pantalons. Elles sont parfaites pour les peaux sensibles de mes enfants. Elles sont aussi sans odeur et sont d'une grandeur parfaite et facile à prendre grâce aux pointillés prédéfinies.

March 04, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Soft and perfect for sensitive skin

March 04, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best on the Market for Sensitive Skin

My son has such sensitive skin and he breaks out frequently. I tried so many wipes trying to find one that I could use without him screaming with every diaper change. Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes were a God-Send. I use them for everything that needs cleaning on him and his siblings. An awesome product.

February 11, 2019

Best wipes!!! Huggies pop tops

The best wipes on the market in my opinion. Super thick, and don’t “shed” any fibers. I’ve tried 5 brands in total, and these are the best. I use them to hands and face, as there isn’t any scent. My kid doesn’t have sensitive skin, I just prefer these wipes

February 08, 2019

This is my favourite wipe!

I recently tried these wipes for my baby and I love them! They are thick wipes so they don’t fall apart and don’t slip on baby’s skin. They also don’t dry out and have the perfect amount of moisture. Also it is not heavily scented like other brands which is great.

January 30, 2019

Best Wipes Ever

these wipes are Super thick! excellent wipes cleans babys bum perfectly . Comes in a huge box for a very good price ! will for sure buy again , highly reccommend