Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

August 04, 2020
    United States

Favorite baby wipes

My children have both been potty trained for years and I still buy these. I usually get the large refill packs to save on waste but they're great. The texture and quality is by far the best on the market. Also the smell isn't too strong and over powering. They are strong enough to hold up to wiping and they do not fall apart causing more messes. They are thin enough and easy to dispose of. These are the best on the market for the price.

July 11, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Soft and sensitive

I love these wipes. Huggies has been my preferred brand for many years (10 years between oldest and youngest) and they never fail me. I love how these wipes are so affordable without skimping on quality. Definitely going to continue with them for my new little bundle when he's born.

July 08, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Best baby wipes on the market!!!

I've always been a Huggies diaper and diaper wipes fan. When I came across these natural Care ones I absolutely fell for them. They are the most soft wipes and they smell great too but they are gentle enough for girls and boys. They are nice and thick so you don't have to double them up when cleaning diaper messes.

July 08, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Best wipes

Love these wipes. Our daughter is 5 years old and diagnosed with autism. Therefore she hasn't got the going to the potty system down yet, so these come in handy. So soft and leave her very clean. No residue.

North Carolina, United States

Best Wipe

After trying other brands we chose this one. No fragrance, wipes are soft, doesn't irritate baby's skin. Works well on messy bottoms, you don't need a whole box to clean one dirty bottom!

Arizona, United States

Value for money

Wipes are needed a lot when baby is small and these are good wipes ...clean out when baby makes mess....easy to use .Wet moist do easy to clean...irritant free and no rashes etc

Minnesota, United States

Great on sensitive skin

Not only do I use these on my kid & will continue to use them on my newborn when she is born in a few days but I also use them on myself. I regularly use them to clean make-up off my face. They are great on sensitive skin & they do not flake or fall apart like other cheaper wipes. I will continue to purchase these for my family. I wish they were a bit cheaper but the quality is worth the price, knowing my family willnot break out in rashes from these.

June 20, 2020

The must have of all wipes!

I tried so many brands and types of wipes with my son before I came across Huggies natural care. It was a total game changer. Not only did he no longer have rashes, but the wipes were thick and you did not need to use much at a time.
    Even now that I no longer have children in diapers. We still keep huggies wipes around for camping, cleaning up messes ect.

June 20, 2020

My favourite wipes!

I absolutely love these wipes and have used them for all my children. They are thick and work really well for any mess you need to clean up. Their use also extends past bums and can be used around the house or in the car! I highly recommend these and would buy them again and again.

June 19, 2020

Great for sensitive babies

Bought these for my son after he cried every time I had to wipe his bum ( I thought it was just the cool wipe, but the previous wipes were making his poor bum sore)
    We haven’t had any problems with crying or soreness after switching to these and they’re 99% water and scent free!