Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 76 in Baby Wipes

April 17, 2017

These are nice and functional. I like how soft the wipes are but they also rip quite easily. We used the Huggies Natural wipes on skin, floor, tables, toys, counter tops and are pretty happy with how they work. I received the pack for free to try out, all opinions are my own.

April 14, 2017

My absolute favorite wipes to use,super tough and durable when times get messy! Nice and gentle on babys bum compared to some wipes.Love buying a big box one can last months these wipes are so tough but good for sensitive skin switched wipes and ended up giving baby a rash so i am definatly sticking with these ones

April 11, 2017

This is the only thing I will use from huggies. The thick wipes makes clean ups easy without having to use too much. I buy the 1160 with containers from Costco for $20

April 06, 2017

I have been using these wipes since my son was born. I love that there isn't a strong smell to the wipes and the wipe itself is super thick. The only problem I have had which isn't a make or break for me, is that when pulling the wipes out of the container they sometimes break because they are so soft. I like the softness because I know it won't rip at my sons sensitive skin.

March 30, 2017

I ordered these because I wanted a less harsh wipe for my baby boy. I got what I wanted. They are easy on the skin, and they don't have a strong smell. We've had no problem with redness or allergic reaction with these wipes. They don't rip, and are quite strong. I would recommend them!

March 27, 2017

I'm a big fan of these baby wipes because they are strong and they don't flake apart at any point and create lint. I hate when I am trying to wipe my baby clean and little pieces of wipe stick to her, it's probably my biggest deciding factor in choosing a wipe. I also like that they are gentle on her skin, I have had some wipes cause a red and rashy bum. The only thing I don't like is that they are perforated so sometimes you they stick if you aren't using a tub and are just pulling from the bag you get a big long line of wipes.

March 16, 2017

The huggies natural care are my favourite baby wipes. Doesnt give my daughter a rash or anything. Super affordable as you can get a 1000+ count from Walmart for about $23 which can last me a few months and I use these wipes for everything!! From cleaning baby's bum to even using it as a makeup remover. I just love these wipes!

March 16, 2017

These are the only wipes that I will use on my daughter. They are mild scented and do not tear easy. I also use them for myself for menstrual leaks. They also are great for cleaning around the home.

March 13, 2017

Love the scent and chemical free wipes. Works great, they can get the job done in 1-3 wipes. And they don't irritate my babys tender bottom. Add a little vinegar and they work great for cleaning up messes too

March 13, 2017

It an awesome and the best quality of baby wipes i ever tried. I tried a lot of brands and I always come back to Huggies. Wipes are soft and very gentle in use. Wipes have light scent.