Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

September 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

My Family Loves Huggies!

Huggies are the best baby wipes hands down. They are soft and very gentle on everyone in my households skin. They make clean up on the kiddos quick and easy and no ripping or tearing while using them on the messiest of messes that my family seems to attract. No residue left on our skin and the natural care are scent free and hypoallergenic for anyone who has sensitive skin and don't like fragrance in their wipes. I have tried lot of other brands, but I will always go back to Huggies every time because the work well. I keep an open back in my bathrooms and in the car always.

September 06, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Haven't used anything else!

My daughter is a teenager my son just 4 and since my first born i have never ever used anything but Huggies wipes and diapers!! My son is Autistic and hes starting to potty train and still we reach for Huggies!! Definitely recommend! excellent product!! Thanks Huggies!

September 06, 2019

Great wipes

I have tried several different brands of wipes and I always come back to Huggies. They seem to just be thicker and able to handle tough messes. I use them for everything from diaper messes, after meals, and I even wipe my counters with them. I would be lost without these baby wipes!

September 05, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love these for my baby bums!

Love buying full boxes of these wipes for both toddlers! Have been using since birth for both and have never had any bad reactions with these products!

September 05, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Gentle and Strong!

Love these wipes.They are easy to pull out and don't get all bundled up. They are gentle so no rashes or irritation.These always stay moist and work extremely well.

these are so gentle

These wipes are so gentle and it takes less wipes to clean up the "mess" and they dont rip like most wipes do they are strong , and have a few other scents like the shea butter one

Indiana, United States

My favorite wipes!!

These are my favorite wipes! They're thick yet soft, and have the right amount of moisture! I love how when you pull them out of the package they are easy to only get ONE out, instead of like other brands where you're pulling out a string of wipes struggling to only get 1. I really have no complaints about these wipes! Huggies did everything right with their wipes!

North Carolina, United States

Quality Wipes

These wipes are fragrance-free and have an ingredient list that I feel comfortable with. The wipes themselves are thick and don’t easily tear. They work very well.

September 03, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Love these!

These are my favorite wipes to buy. They are so soft but durable. And it doesn’t take many to get the job done. They are so gentle, I love that I can use them on my little ones sensitive skin.

September 03, 2019

Huggies wipes are wonderful

I have used huggies wipes for ever , they have the perfect thickness to them. I will always buy huggies, nothing else even comes close to them. They even come in different scents and also for sensitive skin.