Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

June 23, 2017

Soft, duable and effective

I knew after the first use that I would never use another wipe again, it was love at first use. The other wipes I had tried felt so rough to me, like one of those green scrubbies, and if I felt that way how did my baby girl feel?? This is the softest,ost durable and effective wipes hands down! Thanks Huggies

May 31, 2017

These wipes do a great job cleaning up diaper messes as well as any household messes you need them for. They also never bother my baby's skin or cause any diaper rash.

May 31, 2017

I really like using these baby wipes for taking off my makeup. They don't burn or sting my face like some other brands do. They are strong and don't fall apart easily. They don't have an overpowering scent.

May 31, 2017

Have always used these wipes for both my babies. Buy them at costco and they are such a good deal for the bigger box. They always come with a tote and wipes box so what more could you want. They are gentle on my kids skin and effective in cleaning properly.

May 30, 2017

I am all for pampers products, but pampers wipes did not agree with my sons skin so i ise pampers diapers and huggies wipes, i love the feeling and smell of huggies wipes.

2.0/5

May 28, 2017

Theses wipes feel inferior to me as compared to the Pampers wipe only because they are not as durable and rip way too easily. Every time I pull it out of the reusable dispenser it rips in half and rarely comes out as whole. Even when wiping Lo's bum it starts to shred on the skin during a heavy duty clean up. Sorry not my first go to wipes.

May 15, 2017

I'm a huge fan of huggies products. The wipes are bigger them pampers wipes and have less solution on them. A bigger wipe allows you to use it longer and more effectively when wiping your baby bump.

May 13, 2017

I am a big fan of these diapers, they smell really good and are quite gentle on your bum. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a cheap good quality diaper that's not dry.

May 11, 2017

I have been using these wipes for on the go in a travel size for my purse. While I take public transit my hot drink is prone to spill or because the seal is crap. I use these to clean up instead of using wet ones because these are not harsh on my skin and don't dry out my hands from all the chemicals!

May 02, 2017

These are my favorite baby wipes! I have tried other brands but these remain moist while others can dry up. I also find these do not have any smell to them which I prefer. I also like these as they are natural and better for Baby's skin!