Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

January 06, 2018

Soft and Gentle

This huggies natural wipes is the greatest! i love how soft and natural this is. I have tried other huggies wipes and i find that they are on the dry side. this natural huggies wipes has the perfect moisture and very durable. Price wise, it is very affordable.

January 05, 2018

Love Huggies

Huggies brand wipes are my go to brand. I've used them for all four of my children. I also recommend them for all moms. You can't beat the quality for the price.

January 05, 2018

Best wipes ever

These are the best wipes ever. They are thick and strong. They are unscented and gentle on babies skin. These are the best wipes we have tried and would not use a different brand

January 04, 2018

Must buy

These wipes are the thickest, most effective wipes! No issues with my babies skin. Always going on sale somewhere do they are affordable. A staple in our house

January 04, 2018

My Go to Wipes

I love using these wipes on my daughter, they are so soft on her skin. I have never had a problem with these wipes. I would for sure recommend this product to new or expecting moms and I will keep buying this product.

December 21, 2017

Only wipes I’ll use.

These wipes are perfect! No strong scent or soapy residue! Strong enough that they don’t rip or tear while wiping. I use for baby bums, makeup removal and quick spot cleaning.

December 21, 2017

I love using these

I use these for a quick touch up on my make up or even just to refresh. What I mainly use these for however is to remove my make up. They work very well, and I like the ingredients inside a lot, because I know they are not hurting or damaging the skin on my face.
    They smell good, really not a scent at all pretty much.

December 18, 2017

Good

I like these wipes a lot. They are fragrance free which I really like. The don't irritate my baby's skin. They do the job well. They package is a little tight and tiny bit hard to get the wipes outs.

December 02, 2017

Soothing wipes are my fav!

I love these baby wipes! They are super soft and very absorbent. However i have a little trouble getting them out of the package! They are folded so tightly and compactly that sometimes the wipe tears. But nonetheless they do not irritate skin and that is very important.

1.5/5

December 02, 2017

bad

These wipes didn't do a good job of cleaning my nieces bottom, they weren't that moist and they gave her a rash. Now I use them to remove makeup, have to use 2 wipes, they're durable.