Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

April 10, 2019

My new favourite

My sister in law recommended these to me. She let me try some of hers and I was hooked. They are thick and effective. I love that they’re natural for my baby’s sensitive skin. Not only is the product amazing the price is great too. I bought a box from Costco and haven’t even used half in 3 months!

April 07, 2019

Parfaite!

Très bonne qualité. Les seules lingettes que j’utilise et que je vais continuer à utiliser pour mon fils de 10 mois. Elles reste humide et ne sont pas huileuses. Simplement les lingettes parfaites!!

April 05, 2019

I am always buying more of this product!

I don't use makeup wipes to remove my makeup because there is so much chemicals in them i find they dry my face right out and i usually end up breaking out so I tried baby wipes and i have found i don't end up with a dry face nor does it break out and it gets all of my makeup off! 10/10 I would recommend to anyone for anything especially if it has aloe in it.

Yes yes yes!

I have been using this since day one and never had any problems with it! no rush after wiping very thick napkins. The only thing that i would love if they improved is the napkins aren’t wet enough if it could be a little wetter would be awesome! Other then that I’m very happy with these wipes!

The best wipes

These are the best wipes. They are the perfect thickness to get at tough messes, gentle on little bums, no harsh scents, affordable and effective. These are so great, they are the only wipes I will use. Even other Huggies brand wipes are not good enough for my little ones.

Best make up remover

Out of all the wipes I’ve used the Huggies natural care are the best ones they remove makeup better then makeup wipes which are over priced. They don’t rip when you use them they are the best quality and price

Best Big Box Wipes

As far as mainstream brands go, these are our favourite wipes. Great price point, durable and effective, and cute box designs available. Natural and fragrance free, which definitely helps for sensitive skin.

Great quality

Out of all the wipes I’ve used the Huggies natural care are the best ones they haven’t caused any rashes and don’t rip when you use them they are the best quality and price

March 31, 2019

Lingettes parfaites!

Sans odeur, notre fille n'a jamais eu de rougeurs aux fesses! Toujours humides grâce aux sacs refermables. Nous achetons en grande quantité et les lingettes reviennent à petit prix!

March 31, 2019

good product

We used this product as it contains no perfume and is great to baby sensitive skin. Great quality but usually we buy bigger packs as it comes cheaper.