Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

June 26, 2019

We always buy these!

We love these wipes. We have been using them for 5 years and literally use them for everything. They are gentle on bums and we use them for hands and face. They don't smell and I don't mind the kids using them on their own.

There is only one issue I have with them and that is that they are really easy to tear. I feel like thicker would be worse for the environment so it depends what is important to you.

1.0/5

June 26, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

might as well wipe with my bare hand

These are so thin and rip so easily, even just taking them out of the package, I might as well be wiping my toddlers' bums with my bare hands. There are better wipes out there that are "natural" and of way better quality.

June 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Lovely product

We love these wipes in our home... Used them when my son was a baby and never stopped... I travel with them and use them as makeup removers as well...they are very soft on the face

June 23, 2019

Gentle

Buy these at Costco, excellent price. Love they are gentle and don't cause a rash. My only criticism is that they tear easily when I use the wipe warmer.

June 19, 2019

Absolutely love these wipes!

The have been the best wipes I have tried. They have never caused a rash or irritation, they are strong and soft and clean with ease. I have tried a number of other brands and either find they have a oily feel or they fall apart.

June 19, 2019

Indispensable

J’utilise ces lingettes depuis maintenant presque deux ans. Ma famille et les adorons. Elles sont robustes, donc elles ne déchirent jamais. De plus, j’ai deux enfants qui ont la peau sensible. Donc, Ces lingettes sont parfaites pour elles. Je les recommande sans problème!

May 15, 2019

Pure and gentle

Out of all the wipes ive gotten, I like these ones the most. I like how its fragrance free since my daughter has sensitive skin. The wipes are pretty thick and don't rip easily like some of the other brand's natural wipes. I use these for EVERYTHING. I use them to clean up messes and I even use them on myself for personal hygiene. Love it :)

April 24, 2019

These are great wipes

I will continue to keep buying these. I love how they feel and they don’t fall apart like some other brands. I like that they don’t have smells or harsh chemicals in them.

April 14, 2019

I converted

I use to swear by another brand and was given a pack of this. Now this is all I use. I like that no fluff pieces get left behind, it's got the tencel feel, can be found anywhere and that it's actually cheaper per sheet

April 14, 2019

J'en achète encore et encore

Les lingettes préféré de la famille. Elles ne sont pas trop humide pour laisser les fesses de mon bébé mouillées mais juste assez pour bien les nettoyer!