Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews

3.2/5

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

So cute!

Arent these like the cutest thing ever!
    My son loves these, they dont have an over powering scent like some other brands to they are not to wet either

June 26, 2019

We always buy these!

We love these wipes. We have been using them for 5 years and literally use them for everything. They are gentle on bums and we use them for hands and face. They don't smell and I don't mind the kids using them on their own.

There is only one issue I have with them and that is that they are really easy to tear. I feel like thicker would be worse for the environment so it depends what is important to you.

March 31, 2019

good product

We used this product as it contains no perfume and is great to baby sensitive skin. Great quality but usually we buy bigger packs as it comes cheaper.

March 27, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

My baby has the most sensitive skin ever and it took us a couple of buys of diffrent brands before finding the perfect fit ! These work great the only downside I find they have is that they could be more moist, but they still work great !

February 22, 2019

Awsome for anyone

i dont have a baby but my family always keeps baby wipes around just in case, there are super soft but are not thin, i would recommend to any family unless you want scent because these do not have a scent

February 12, 2019

Affordable Baby wipes

I try this wipes, and it works but i would like if they will be bigger. I try another kind of huggies wipes and i totaly loved, the name is supreme i bought it in costco but now i cannot find anymore and i try with this.
    I think is fare enough but i buy it just for the branch and the price

February 01, 2019

Affordable, portable

I purchased a case of these wipes at Costco as they were super affordable and I love the disposable packs that make taking these out so convenient with the pop top. My only con is that these wipes are much thicker than the Pampers making it a little hard to navigate around the creases of the skin sometimes.

January 02, 2019

Efficace

J’aime bien ces lingettes. Elles nettoies efficacement. En les utilisant pour nettoyer les fesses de bébé lors du selle je n’ai pas besoin de beaucoup de lingettes pour tout nettoyer. Par contre, si je compare avec Pampers je les trouve un peu plus irritante pour la peau de bébé et je ne dois pas les utiliser sur le visage car mon bébé vient avec des plaques rouges sur les joues.

September 28, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Good wipes

Huggies Natural wipes has a wonderful smell to it. They're very gentle to use on the baby and my five year old! I use these wipes for everything. There's a pack in every room of my house. I have used Huggies for years and years and will continue four more years to come.

3.2/5

September 22, 2018
    Washington, United States

Not really a fan

These seem to irritate our little one and they fall apart very easy. Yes they are cheap and convenient and easy to find in every store but they are not nice quality wipes.