Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

March 27, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

My baby has the most sensitive skin ever and it took us a couple of buys of diffrent brands before finding the perfect fit ! These work great the only downside I find they have is that they could be more moist, but they still work great !

March 26, 2019

Best wipes

The are the beat wipes we have used! We originally had the wrong ones, the ones with aloe, and they left our daughter with a rash. These are great and have had zero issues with these ones!

March 25, 2019

I’m a convert!

After using Pampers wipes for several years, we were gifted a box of Huggies wipes and I have to say, I wish we had switched sooner! It is so much softer than the Pampers that we use, and the quilted means that you Use less wipes each time. The only thing that I wish they would change is the fact that it rips a bit easily especially when you are trying to take it out of the packaging. Other than that, I am impressed

March 25, 2019

We love this product!!!

We used this product for my daughter when she's a baby and until now we're still using it for everything.we love the quality and it's very gentle to skin.We always must have this product at home!!!highly recommended!

March 18, 2019

Gentle yet effective

I switched over to these from pampers sensitive wipes. These are more clothlike in texture so clean better without needing to rub baby's sensitive skin. I also like how they are alcohol, paraben amd scent free. The large boxes come with less wasteful packaging usually include a reuseable clutch perfect for your duaper bag.

March 12, 2019

Huggies wipes for the win

Huggies natural care wipes are the ONLY wipes that I can use on my sons sensitive skin. They are a bit more expensive, but most retails have good sales one them now and again. This is when you can pick them up at a good price. These wipes are moist enough to clean up messes well, but not overly wet like some other wipes, that can leave skin feeling chapped. Also, the main ingredient is water so there is not harsh chemicals. Another great quality of huggies natural care wipes is the quilting. I makes for easier clean up.

March 05, 2019

The only wipes!

These are the only wipes I use on my kids. They are not scented like a lot of wipes and are nice and soft for my boys sensitive skin. They are nice and thick so you won’t be getting poop on your hand when wiping a dirty baby bum (and we all know how great that is)! I’ve tried several different brands of wipes over the years and these are the only ones I buy anymore. Everything else falls short and is just disappointing

February 22, 2019

Awsome for anyone

i dont have a baby but my family always keeps baby wipes around just in case, there are super soft but are not thin, i would recommend to any family unless you want scent because these do not have a scent

1.8/5

February 22, 2019

There arr better wipes out there

I found these wipes to be pretty thin. When trying to pull them out for use i found they often ripped on me. I prefer Pampers Aqua Pure and they’re nice and thick.

February 20, 2019

All Time Favorite Wipes!

These wipes are the best! In the past I've tried some others, some were too thin and ripped easily, some were too dry and didn't remove the mess easily. These are thicker and a good wetness and stay wet for a long time. My daily go to for getting the job done! (diaper changes)