Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

August 14, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

Wouldn't buy again

I bought these when my normal brand ran out at the store. I wouldn't but them again, they tear easily and aren't very good at cleaning up poop diapers.

2.8/5

August 08, 2020

Not a strong wipe

I purchased these at Costco as my normal brand was out. The wipes are small and tear/break easily. I find the texture although very soft doesn't wipe as easily on my babies skin. They do not irritate my babies skin though so that's a plus.

August 04, 2020
    United States

Favorite baby wipes

My children have both been potty trained for years and I still buy these. I usually get the large refill packs to save on waste but they're great. The texture and quality is by far the best on the market. Also the smell isn't too strong and over powering. They are strong enough to hold up to wiping and they do not fall apart causing more messes. They are thin enough and easy to dispose of. These are the best on the market for the price.

August 03, 2020

Good wipe for sensitive skin

I got the giant box from costco good deal when they are on sale. Effective wipe, I like that they are unscented and so dont irritate my sons sensitive skin.

July 21, 2020

so soft

i love these baby wipes, have tried few other brands but nothing comes close to these. it leaves skin moisturize also taking away all the dirty poop leaving skin very clean.

July 11, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Soft and sensitive

I love these wipes. Huggies has been my preferred brand for many years (10 years between oldest and youngest) and they never fail me. I love how these wipes are so affordable without skimping on quality. Definitely going to continue with them for my new little bundle when he's born.

July 08, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Best baby wipes on the market!!!

I've always been a Huggies diaper and diaper wipes fan. When I came across these natural Care ones I absolutely fell for them. They are the most soft wipes and they smell great too but they are gentle enough for girls and boys. They are nice and thick so you don't have to double them up when cleaning diaper messes.

July 08, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Best wipes

Love these wipes. Our daughter is 5 years old and diagnosed with autism. Therefore she hasn't got the going to the potty system down yet, so these come in handy. So soft and leave her very clean. No residue.

June 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great wipe

Reliable brand and outs the needs of kids first! These wipes are durable and get the job done from wiping your children for a diaper change or after dinner/snacks. We keep a pack everywhere including our car.

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Best Wipe

After trying other brands we chose this one. No fragrance, wipes are soft, doesn't irritate baby's skin. Works well on messy bottoms, you don't need a whole box to clean one dirty bottom!