Huggies One and Done Wipes Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 79 in Baby Wipes

February 16, 2017

I like huggies wipes for the non greasy feel to them. I think they could cost less but there are good oppertunity for coupons and savings so that is a plus for parents.
    They do their job and are easy to transport. Stay moist as long as the package is closed. Best wipes on the market

January 05, 2017

I used these for quite a while because I liked the thickness and scent. But...ended up going back to the Huggies natural or simply clean because theres alot more wipes in the biggest box for the same price. Also the natural wipes feel so much softer !!

November 29, 2016

These wipes are amazing! they are thick, soft and do their job. they don't leave an oily residue like some wipes and unlike huggies simply clean they don't rip when being pulled from a refillable container! Only wipes I'll buy!

October 16, 2016

These wipes work amazingly well. I usually use 3 or 4 of the other wipes but I usually only need one of these! They are definitely a must have, especially on the road.

February 18, 2016

These Huggies wipes are awful. They are just like using a paper towel and they dry out really fast. I would never buy them again. I would never recommend them to any moms out there.

February 08, 2016

I will never buy these wipes again. They smell way too much and they gave my baby a rash right away.

January 03, 2016

The only wipes we use!! They clean so much better than other brands, don't lose the moisture like some do, and actually smell good.

June 10, 2015

Only wipes I will use for kids. Other brands will give them a rash. They are also very thick conpared to others. I find they do a better job cleaning up because they are so thick. They never dry out either. Best wipes out there!

May 25, 2015

I used to buy whatever wipes were cheap and available!.. then i tried Huggies One and Done wipes and it is true.. all you need is one and you are done... they are so thick and so soft and doesnt irritate my baby's skin!.. i use them on all my kids for quick clean up and everything like that!

April 17, 2015

These wipes are good! I normally buy Pampers but I do, on occasion, buy these ones. For the most part they're one and done but sometimes you need just one more.

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done

WalHy added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher