Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Girls

Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Girls Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 511 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs - Girls I'm a big girl, now! For a diaper created to simplify the potty training process for your child, the Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs is perfect, sliding up and down just like big kid underwear. With designs that fade when wet, the Huggies help her learn to stay dry, and leak guards keep accidents from becoming emergencies. If your daughter needs help, there are easy open sides for you just in case.

March 18, 2017

This product has been working out great. My daughter has been using them for sometime and I would highly recommend them. They are also durable enough for wearing overnight.

July 11, 2016

I buy these for my potty training daughter. I love that they have Velcro sides incase you need to remove like a regular diaper! My daughter loves the designs with her favourite characters, it definitely helps with the potty training process.

March 16, 2016

Huggies pull-ups learning designs are overall a great product. My daughter loves the characters on them. The only downfall is the "learning design" part that's supposed to fade when wet. My daughter never actually looked at it to see if it faded. I found the cool-alert pull-ups more effective because she felt the coldness and knew she had peed.

February 09, 2016

We stuck with Pampers for diapers, as we found they didn't leak as much. The Huggies pull-ups were much better though. I especially liked that you could open and re-close the side panels. I found it very annoying that they were so gendered. We used both genders without issue; there is little reason to categorize them.

December 01, 2015

Another great and fun product from Huggies. Low cost and fun to use

November 30, 2015

Easy to use with velcros on the sides. Quite good absorbency. My kid is 2yrs old but we went for 3-4size as i find them to be quite snug.

May 30, 2015

I never used huggie diapers, but have always been a fan of pull ups.. easy to remove, fun pics, holds a lot, easy to pull up and down. Great price,

May 15, 2015

love the price and fits perfectly on my daughter.

September 09, 2014

My daughter loved the princess and Minnie Mouse designs. They truly helped her leant how to use the potty!

June 25, 2013

I thought that these diapers/pull-ups we ok. The only positive and negative thing unitedly, was how easy it was for my daughter to put them on and off all by herself. Because of this, and her preference to only one particular design, it seemed like every time that I turned around, we were changing pull-ups. Over-all the fit was good, but, that too, relaxed with potty training, however, that being said, there were only a few nights where there was leakage. Overall, not the "best-ever", but, worth the extra money over store brand.