Huggies snug and dry diapers Reviews

June 30, 2020
    Florida, United States

Snug and Dry A Must Have...

We love Huggies, hands down the best. We have tried others but none of the others could do what Huggies can do, and that is keep my little one from leaking out his diaper. They don't break him out like others diapers do, so we will stay with the best and not switch. Snug and Dry have been the best even now that he is up and moving and running around the living room.

June 18, 2020

Diapers that I can vouch for!

I have tried using other brands too but was not satisfied because of all the diaper leakage almost everyday! Huggies Snug and Dry gives me peace of mind. This brand keeps up with its promise!

June 18, 2020

Love these diapers

I prefer Huggies Diapers over other competitors diapers. It is made off good quality material. Super absorbent and have not had a blow out yet. I love the detail of Mickey Mouse added to the diapers.

April 17, 2020

Not the best

I loved the elastic on the back and upper thigh area which made these fit snug and preventing blowouts from leaking, however, they did not saturate urine well and would often leak through pee all over her pants.Huggies® Snug and Dry Diapers Jumbo Pack

March 31, 2020

Would buy again

I was never a fan of Huggies as they leaked with my first son. The hospital had them so we used on our second. Wow have they improved. I’m a big fan of the elastic back as my lo is chunky.

March 08, 2020

Used for both kids

We are using them now for our second baby. We just love them. They are very absorbent without the bulk. By first never had blowouts in them and my second who is notorious for blowouts I'd protected the best by these

December 23, 2019

Only one or two leaks

We’ve only had one or two leaks and that’s only because the cheek part wasn’t pulled out properly and the tabs weren’t pulled tight enough. Other than that, they hold up really well!

September 25, 2019
    California, United States

Really good diapers

I really love these diapers they are made of good quality not cheap at all they are very absorbent and they do keep my daughter dried for a few hours with no leaks. Huggies diapers are really my favorite brand I can really rely on it.

September 03, 2019
    United States

The affordable option with great quality.

Buying double the diapers since have my neice who is the same age and size as my son has lead me to looking for affordable diapers without sacrificing quality and I found myself loving huggies snug and dry.

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

great diapers

I love these diapers. I think it's great that they put Mickey Mouse on the front, makes it fun and cute. They offer great leak protection and you know when they need to be changed because there is a wetness indicator line on the front. They are soft and lightweight which helps to move when they move.