Huggies snug and dry diapers Reviews

1.5/5

May 18, 2021

Not my Best Buy..

I am honestly not a fan of huggies snug and dry. I find the diaper is smaller than most and isn’t very good when it comes to blowouts and mess. I would not buy this again.

April 12, 2021

There are better products out there

This is one of the cheaper diaper lines out there. Comparable to pamper baby dry. We bought a box of these bc it was on sale and I’m now just trying to get rid of it and don’t think I will repurchase. I also have huggies special delivery and cruisers so I can definitely see the difference. What I dislike about snug and dry is that it leaves little gel particles on my babies bottom..and the diaper isn’t even over saturated. I have not had this happen with any of the other lines so I think it’s limited to snug and dry. The material also feels sorta clumpy. I’d rather pay a bit more for another line

December 27, 2020

I would buy this again

During my pregnancy, ordered lots of sample from different brand to test out effectiveness and quality. Out of all the brand I have used with my baby, this one fits the bill. Value for money but more importantly, I didn’t notice any leakage during pee/poop so 100% recommend.

November 10, 2020

Best diaper we've found!

Huggies have alot of protection, a good fit and don't stick to my babies bottom like some of the other brands. They're an affordable price and a handy wetness indicator. They're the choice if the hospital and nicu where my baby was born for good reason.

October 05, 2020

Fave diapers to use

Tried all kinds of diapers for our 3 month old snug and dry is the best by far. We’ve had zero leaks and they fit great, no issues what so ever with them

October 01, 2020

No leaks!

I switched to Huggies Snug & Dry when my daughter was around 5 months old. Her others diapers use to leak if she had a big pee (which seemed to be more often at the 5 months stage) but I have NEVER had these leak and she's close to a year now. They are fantastic and I would definitely recommend.

October 01, 2020

Love these diapers

These are the only diapers I use on my kids there are no leaks over night and don’t have a perfume smell to them. And they fit my children just right.

July 23, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Decent name brand diaper

These are cheaper than Pampers and Huggies offers more coupons so you can score some good deals. That said I still prefer Pampers but these will do. Only had an issue one time with a little diaper rash but that seems to have cleared up.

June 30, 2020
    Florida, United States

Snug and Dry A Must Have...

We love Huggies, hands down the best. We have tried others but none of the others could do what Huggies can do, and that is keep my little one from leaking out his diaper. They don't break him out like others diapers do, so we will stay with the best and not switch. Snug and Dry have been the best even now that he is up and moving and running around the living room.

June 18, 2020

Diapers that I can vouch for!

I have tried using other brands too but was not satisfied because of all the diaper leakage almost everyday! Huggies Snug and Dry gives me peace of mind. This brand keeps up with its promise!