3.6/5
Huggies Snug and Dry Reviews

June 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Keeps dry for longer hours

I absolutely loved the shape and cute design. Kept my baby dry for longer hours. Was a perfect fit and didn’t leak at all. Very happy with overall experience of using it for my baby. One more thing I liked most was they don’t bulge out as big as other variety of huggies diapers and are very thin and sleek.

May 22, 2019

Diapers

In general I like these diapers more than any others! But I am having troubles with blow outs! It seems my baby always has them! If their is something I could change, it would put a blow out hard at the back of the diapers!

April 28, 2019

Did not meet my expectations!

They are good, they do the job and all but they didnt meet my expectations.. they seem to be cheaply made.. the space for the baby's legs are way too big no matter what the size is... They are made bigger than all the other diaper.. if i buy a size 2 huggies little snnugler and a size 2 snug and dry, the snug & dry is much bigger i have no idea why....

1.7/5

April 04, 2019

La pire couche jamais achetée

Il s’agit du pire achat de couche sur j’ai acheté. Mon fils fait beaucoup de pipi car il boit souvent de l’eau. Mais avec les Hugues aussitôt qu’il fait 2-3 pipi dans cette couche, elle fuit. Ses vêtements sont mouillé constamment et sans parlé des selles qui fuient aussi.

J’ai toujours acheté pampers et je voulais essayé cette marque, grave erreur. Vive les pampers!!!
    Perte d’argent et beaucoup de lavage inutile!

March 25, 2019

Happy we switched!

We recently switched to Huggies Snug and Dry and it was the best decision we made! I love the material, it is soft, comfortable and a perfect fit for my baby.

March 21, 2019

Mon Point de vue

Mon mari a trompé il m'a ramené snug and dry j'ai pas aimer de tout par contre jaimme bien little snuggers ma fait a jamais eu Une réaction depuis sa naissance et je veux essayer little movers j'ai vus beaucoup commentaires positiv e

March 21, 2019

Great for overnight

We've tried quite a few different types of diapers and these have definitely been our favourite. The absorbency is amazing compared to everything else we've tried and our little guys can sleep through the entire night without any leak outs. I also love that they aren't scented like some of the other diapers out there.

March 11, 2019

Decent

I originally had been buying the little snugglers but these hold a lot more pee. I didn’t find them as soft but we have less leaky nights for sure with these

0.5/5

February 20, 2019

So much pee odour

I used huggies snug n dry for my baby but we find out it gives too much pee smell just 1-2 hour of change. And also some rashes on my baby skin so not recommended for the sensitive skin

2.7/5

February 20, 2019

Vraiment déçu

Recemment,mon conjoint est allé chercher une boite de couche mais s est trompé avec les little movers que je prends habituellement!!Mais quel deception que j ai eu,il faut changer bebe 2
    Fois plus parce qu elles ne sont pas aussi absorbante et il se reveil mouillé le
    Matin avec les Snug and dry!! Je ne conseil pas cette sorte la,definitivement
    Little movers pour moi!!!