Huggies Snug and Dry Reviews

March 20, 2020

Mom off 4 here

When my first son was born in 2011 we went trough a lot of diapers before we found that this one worked the best. I love that it has a snug waist band . I’ve had 4 kids since then and this is the only diaper they wear .

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only diaper we buy

I have experienced no leaks and clothes do not have a damp feeling. It has a nice and stretchy fit around the baby's tummy, is snug but moves with baby.

September 04, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only diaper i will use

these are the only diaper i will use at night, they are the only ones that keep my babies dry at night for 10 hours or more, i would recommend these to anyone with an active baby or one that pees a lot

September 04, 2019
    Alabama, United States

You can’t go wrong with Huggies

Another awesome product from Huggies. This brand is the only one my babies have been able to use. As right now my 19 month old is the one wearing this type and I love it. No blow outs or accidents at all. No irritation or allergy to them at all plus I love Disney so really cute designs

July 23, 2019

The best

I used these diapers for my two children. Diapers are very soft, easy to change, skin never got irritated and price is very affordable in comparison to other brands

June 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Keeps dry for longer hours

I absolutely loved the shape and cute design. Kept my baby dry for longer hours. Was a perfect fit and didn’t leak at all. Very happy with overall experience of using it for my baby. One more thing I liked most was they don’t bulge out as big as other variety of huggies diapers and are very thin and sleek.

May 22, 2019

Diapers

In general I like these diapers more than any others! But I am having troubles with blow outs! It seems my baby always has them! If their is something I could change, it would put a blow out hard at the back of the diapers!

April 28, 2019

Did not meet my expectations!

They are good, they do the job and all but they didnt meet my expectations.. they seem to be cheaply made.. the space for the baby's legs are way too big no matter what the size is... They are made bigger than all the other diaper.. if i buy a size 2 huggies little snnugler and a size 2 snug and dry, the snug & dry is much bigger i have no idea why....

1.7/5

April 04, 2019

La pire couche jamais achetée

Il s’agit du pire achat de couche sur j’ai acheté. Mon fils fait beaucoup de pipi car il boit souvent de l’eau. Mais avec les Hugues aussitôt qu’il fait 2-3 pipi dans cette couche, elle fuit. Ses vêtements sont mouillé constamment et sans parlé des selles qui fuient aussi.

J’ai toujours acheté pampers et je voulais essayé cette marque, grave erreur. Vive les pampers!!!
    Perte d’argent et beaucoup de lavage inutile!

March 25, 2019

Happy we switched!

We recently switched to Huggies Snug and Dry and it was the best decision we made! I love the material, it is soft, comfortable and a perfect fit for my baby.