3.9/5
Huggies Snug and Dry Reviews

October 14, 2020

J’adore

Parfaite pour ma petite, j’adore les Huggies. J’ai rarement des fuites avec elles et mon bébé semble très confortable. Très mignonnes avec le design Mickey Mouse

October 05, 2020

Switch to huggies!!

I recently fiund somw great coupons for huggies so i thought, well i might as well stock up on huggies diapers. This was the best decision i could be made for my baby.
    I absolutely love the huggies snug and dry brand.

Very absorbent
    Comfortable
    Less poop explosion
    Great bands on the legs amd waist

I promise you, when uou switch to this diaper, you wont use any other!

My baby has never had diaper rash and i believe its because of this diaper.

September 12, 2020

Snug and dry

They hold the pee in really well. Snug and dry alright! The only critique i have is that the poop once and awhile leaks out. Could just be my baby’s body?? I like the fact that they also have a huggies rewards system 😁

July 24, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Snug and Dry diapers

This brand of diapers has been the only ones so far that dont cause a diapers rush on my 10 month old baby. Even though I think they are a bit pricey, they are worth it.

March 20, 2020

Mom off 4 here

When my first son was born in 2011 we went trough a lot of diapers before we found that this one worked the best. I love that it has a snug waist band . I’ve had 4 kids since then and this is the only diaper they wear .

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only diaper we buy

I have experienced no leaks and clothes do not have a damp feeling. It has a nice and stretchy fit around the baby's tummy, is snug but moves with baby.

September 04, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only diaper i will use

these are the only diaper i will use at night, they are the only ones that keep my babies dry at night for 10 hours or more, i would recommend these to anyone with an active baby or one that pees a lot

September 04, 2019
    Alabama, United States

You can’t go wrong with Huggies

Another awesome product from Huggies. This brand is the only one my babies have been able to use. As right now my 19 month old is the one wearing this type and I love it. No blow outs or accidents at all. No irritation or allergy to them at all plus I love Disney so really cute designs

July 23, 2019

The best

I used these diapers for my two children. Diapers are very soft, easy to change, skin never got irritated and price is very affordable in comparison to other brands

June 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Keeps dry for longer hours

I absolutely loved the shape and cute design. Kept my baby dry for longer hours. Was a perfect fit and didn’t leak at all. Very happy with overall experience of using it for my baby. One more thing I liked most was they don’t bulge out as big as other variety of huggies diapers and are very thin and sleek.