3.9/5
Huggies Snug and Dry Reviews

June 03, 2021

Very good diaper

Huggies snug and dry is one of my hubby and i favorite diaper for our baby. everytime we upgrade the size for our baby it awalys give a lot of space and good absorbent too. i'll buy this huggies again and again.

2.8/5

May 06, 2021

They’re ok if you need to use them

We used a few of them and they feel weird when the baby pees in it. It’s different then the others. Not bad. Does the job. But I smell it more in them and I wouldn’t buy again. But if I got some for free like as a hand me down. I would.

2.7/5

April 19, 2021

Alright diapers . Would buy again if I had to

Used these on my son for a bit. They were absorbent but didn’t prevent blowouts. They do there job as diapers but there is definitely better brands out there .

April 13, 2021

The best!

Huggies are my go too! There is no comparison when it comes to “protection.” My son never blows out of these. Plus they are just so cute! Worth a few pennies more to know we can survive the trips out of the house

October 14, 2020

J’adore

Parfaite pour ma petite, j’adore les Huggies. J’ai rarement des fuites avec elles et mon bébé semble très confortable. Très mignonnes avec le design Mickey Mouse

October 05, 2020

Switch to huggies!!

I recently fiund somw great coupons for huggies so i thought, well i might as well stock up on huggies diapers. This was the best decision i could be made for my baby.
    I absolutely love the huggies snug and dry brand.

Very absorbent
    Comfortable
    Less poop explosion
    Great bands on the legs amd waist

I promise you, when uou switch to this diaper, you wont use any other!

My baby has never had diaper rash and i believe its because of this diaper.

September 12, 2020

Snug and dry

They hold the pee in really well. Snug and dry alright! The only critique i have is that the poop once and awhile leaks out. Could just be my baby’s body?? I like the fact that they also have a huggies rewards system 😁

July 24, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Snug and Dry diapers

This brand of diapers has been the only ones so far that dont cause a diapers rush on my 10 month old baby. Even though I think they are a bit pricey, they are worth it.

March 19, 2020

Mom off 4 here

When my first son was born in 2011 we went trough a lot of diapers before we found that this one worked the best. I love that it has a snug waist band . I’ve had 4 kids since then and this is the only diaper they wear .

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only diaper we buy

I have experienced no leaks and clothes do not have a damp feeling. It has a nice and stretchy fit around the baby's tummy, is snug but moves with baby.