HUGGIES SNUG/DRY STEP 6 55506 Size: 4X23 Reviews

HUGGIES SNUG/DRY STEP 6 55506 Size: 4X23

January 04, 2018

So Dry!!

I am in LOVE with these diapers, my daughter stays dry and I don't keep changing her clothes every 5 minutes. I could never have bought better diapers. Definitely recommending this to new and expecting moms.

September 13, 2017

Love even though people say they leak!

I honestly love these diapers. I have never had any leaks with 2 girls in diapers for 2+ years each. They are stretchy enough and tabs are always good. I almost wish in a way that they were more environmentally friendly as that is the only reason I gave 4 out of 5. Huggies should consider more friendly diapers! Also the pack size is good. The price is decent on sale. Try them!

December 21, 2016

My daughter normally wears Pampers baby dry, however she has a pretty bad diaper rash, and the pampers has a slight baby powder scent, that I am wondering if it is irritating her more. So I tried these Huggies- and I really like them!!! There is NO scent at all to these.. and they fit really nice!!