Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers, Jumbo Pack, Size 5, 27+ 23 ea
Good

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Diapers, Jumbo Pack, Size 5, 27+ 23 ea Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies® Little Movers Diapers are uniquely shaped to fit babies on the go. They have a contoured shape to help the diaper fit better during active play. They're also made with flexible materials to help the diaper stay in place no matter where your little one goes.
Uniquely shaped to fit for ultimate comfort
Flexes to keep up with your baby as they move and play
Adorable graphics featuring Disney characters
Proven Huggies® LeakLock® System - Huggies® Little Movers Diapers offer a snug fit waistband, with tabs for a secure fit and a unique layer to lock wetness away
Size 5 (Over 27 lbs)
Questions? 1-800-544-1847 weekdays 8am-4pm CT
Made in the USA

February 27, 2017

I came across these diapers by accident when my MIL was nice enough to grab me a pack when we came home to visit, and I couldn't be happier with them. I used to buy pampers baby dry and they were terrible! They always exploded on me and all the crystals that were soaked in urine would go all over the place. This happened even though I changed him constantly and moved him up to the bigger sizes. Since discovering Huggies little movers I have not gone back to pampers. The only thing I can complain about is my son gets some scrapes from the diaper tabs on his hip bones from rubbing on his skin. Other than that, great product!

February 27, 2017

I love huggies. Great buy for the money. I do prefer the little movers over the snug and dry huggies. They are a lot softer on the inside..my baby can go all night with a diaper and wake up dry. No accidents or leaks. Even when he gets a little diarrhea when he's teething. Nothing leaks out..