4.1/5
Huggies Wipes Cucumber and Green Tea Reviews
Ranked #11 in Baby Wipes

September 08, 2017

Love huggies wipes!!

Huggies wipes are thick and durable, you don't need many to get the job done unlike other brands. & they smell great, not like nasty chemicals! I love huggies wipes!

June 15, 2017

Excellent

Love huggies wipes. When using these wipes, it feels like I am using a soft washcloth. The cucumber and green tea smells so nice and refreshing. Costco has a great deal on them

1.0/5

June 02, 2017

don't get me wrong, i love huggies diapers and is the only one that works for my babies' bums but huggies wipes are the worse. in almost an instant after i use huggies wipes my babies' bums would turn red and irritated. its not even the scent cuz i have even tried the sensitive ones. its the actual wipe itself. almost like there are shards of glass on their wipes.

3.2/5

May 31, 2017

I didn't like the texture of the wipes. They seem too flimsy. I did, however, like the smell. If only it was a mix between Pampers texture and the Huggies smell, then it would be the perfect wipe!

May 04, 2017

This specific type of Huggies wipes are my absolute favourite! I love the fresh scent smell as soon as I open a bag. The quality Huggies wipes is perfect. I have 3 little ones in diapers and these are the only kind I'll purchase. I'll be buying this brand and type for the next few years! I always recommend this type to friends/family and new parents or parents to be.

May 04, 2017

Best wipes so far, amazing scent and not dry! The wipes are thick so you don't need to use like three at a time in fear you will get poo on you LOL or have your hands smell ! I only use huggies wipes on my children

April 22, 2017

I love these wipes! They are nice and thick and the scent is a great bonus! We've been using these wipes for about a year now and we've never had a single issue. I love their commitment to helping families. Their micro premie diapers are an amazing gift to NICU babies.

April 19, 2017

i love huggies products, but one thing i never skimp on is the brand i choose for baby wipes, i've tried them all(mostly i think) and this is by far my first choice , they are durable, perfectly moist and pleasantly fresh to use on babys bottom where other brands did the opposite, for having a scent they were still easy on the skin.

April 06, 2017

Amazing wipe! Nice and thick so there are no accidents and they smell great! Always left my baby clean and they never left a rash on her skin. Its a gentle wipe with a great scent

March 13, 2017

Like Huggies diapers, Huggies wipes are the only ones I will use! They are very durable, strong, and have great scents of scent free! It only takes about 2 wipes to clean my daughters dirty bum and they don't rip and tear like other brands of wipes. They are great for easy and quick clean ups and they have great sachels to hold the wipes in!