Huggies Wipes Cucumber and Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 77 in Baby Wipes

May 04, 2017

This specific type of Huggies wipes are my absolute favourite! I love the fresh scent smell as soon as I open a bag. The quality Huggies wipes is perfect. I have 3 little ones in diapers and these are the only kind I'll purchase. I'll be buying this brand and type for the next few years! I always recommend this type to friends/family and new parents or parents to be.

May 04, 2017

Best wipes so far, amazing scent and not dry! The wipes are thick so you don't need to use like three at a time in fear you will get poo on you LOL or have your hands smell ! I only use huggies wipes on my children

April 22, 2017

I love these wipes! They are nice and thick and the scent is a great bonus! We've been using these wipes for about a year now and we've never had a single issue. I love their commitment to helping families. Their micro premie diapers are an amazing gift to NICU babies.

April 19, 2017

i love huggies products, but one thing i never skimp on is the brand i choose for baby wipes, i've tried them all(mostly i think) and this is by far my first choice , they are durable, perfectly moist and pleasantly fresh to use on babys bottom where other brands did the opposite, for having a scent they were still easy on the skin.

April 06, 2017

Amazing wipe! Nice and thick so there are no accidents and they smell great! Always left my baby clean and they never left a rash on her skin. Its a gentle wipe with a great scent

March 13, 2017

Like Huggies diapers, Huggies wipes are the only ones I will use! They are very durable, strong, and have great scents of scent free! It only takes about 2 wipes to clean my daughters dirty bum and they don't rip and tear like other brands of wipes. They are great for easy and quick clean ups and they have great sachels to hold the wipes in!

January 07, 2017

I started purchasing Huggies wipes 6 years ago when my grand daughter was born. I know have more grandchildren and have these in all bathrooms in the house. They are are a godsend when one has irritable bowel syndrome.....

September 19, 2016

By far the best wipes on the market! These are so thick and soft that you can usually get away with using one per diaper change. I have personally never had to use more than 2. As well, there are no fears of a finger going through a wipe, which honestly should be every parents fear when it comes to the messy changes! As well, these wipes are usually available for a great price and are easy to find.

September 16, 2016

It cleans just fine but I hate the scent it is way too strong. Something less scented would be much better for little ones especially little ones with sensitive skin

September 15, 2016

Im a huge fan of the huggies brand. Absolutely does what needs to be done. Love the feeling on the skin compared to other brands and overall cleans much more effectively.