Humpty Dumpty Party Mix Reviews

May 26, 2017

I love party mix it really does have something in it for everyone, it is really awesome to have for a snack or at Birthday parties. Party mix comes in a few different flavors, all dressed, cheese and bar-b-q.

May 26, 2017

I love Party Mix. The name is so fitting, because it really does have something in it for everyone. My personal favorite parts are the cheesies and ringalos. The flavors from each part all mix together nicely and go through the bag well.

May 03, 2017

I love Humpty Dumpty Party Mix . I remember my mom always buying ithen when I was a kid . I buy them once in awhile when I want a variety . In the bag there's pretzels , nachos , ringolos and Fritos . All great by themselves but even better , together in one Delicious bag of goodness . I don't purchase them often because they aren't very healthy but they're good for a once in awhile snack .

3.2/5

March 31, 2017

These are awesome and a good way to get everything you like in one bag!
    Nobody buys a whole bag of pretzels so this is perfect, you can use them for this bag cause you get enough of them to use dip on

January 22, 2017

Not the healthiest choice of snack but they sure are good! The corn chips and pretzels are my favorite pieces but everything is such a yummy combination mixed together. I love the variety!

January 12, 2017

Humpty Dumpty Party Mix Snack Mix Original is a fun and yummy snack. I like the variety of the pieces. The Os and the corn chips are a favourite but all of the pieces taste good. A nice snack and a good change from potato chips. Worth trying.

April 24, 2016

There is a nice variety in this party mix!! I remember eating these when I was younger. This is a good snack but health-wise, not the healthiest but a good treat for every now and then. I loved the ringolo chips the most in the party mix. You can find these chips pretty much anywhere, even the Dollarama + they are really inexpensive.

March 22, 2016

This is a really good variety of salty snacks all in one bag, I love to have these when I have people over because everyone seems to love them. All of the different snacks in this bag are all equally as good.

March 20, 2016

There's many different kinds of party mix but these are my favorite. They tastes great and a bag of party mix isn't expensive. Great for watching movie instead of one kind of chip its 5

March 05, 2016

When I and not sure what kind of chips to pick a go for Humpty Dumpty party mix. It has something everyone will like. But I like to eat a mix and match combination. They are greally. But you will always find one person to just beat all the pretzels.