Hunts Snack Pack Pudding Variety, Milk Chocolate Reviews
#303 in Grocery

December 14, 2017

Love these

These puddings are really good. I personally like putting them in the fridge, as I think they taste better that way. These are great to have at home, or to take along also. They are tasty too.

December 13, 2017

A perfect chocolate treat.

We always buy Hunts snack packs since they are always on special and they taste great for the price. I prefer homemade pudding or boxed pudding but these individual cups are great to pack in a lunch or bring as an snack when im on the go. They are so creamy and delicious. I absolutely love the milk chocolate but my husband prefers the rich taste of the chocolate fudge. No matter what flavor you get they taste good. Although they are sold on the shelf in our grocery store my family and I find they taste better chilled in the fridge.

April 17, 2017

Hunts snack packs are often on sale and are perfect for lunches and when you feel for something sweet at night. I like the butterscotch flavour best but chocolate and vanilla are good too. I wish they would come out with more flavours like banana and coconut.

May 01, 2016

I buy these hunts snack packs all the time my son is a huge fan of these, they have a lot of different flavours and they are priced very well. These are easy to bring in the go as a little snack as well.

May 01, 2016

Cette pudding au chocolat est délicieuse comme dessert ou collation vite servie, c'est la préférée de mon conjoint avec quelques biscuits cela complète bien le repas. Pour ma part, j'aime y ajouter un peu de yogourt nature sur le dessus pour un goût complémentaire avec quelques biscuits secs.

May 01, 2016

I love eating these as a "dip" for cookies, especially if it isn't a chocolate based cookie. I love having these as a quick grab-and-go treat, because they are portable and delicious!